Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton/Hove Seafront Roasting

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
It's was like St Tropez this afternoon - topless bathers, toffs on luxury yachts, lots of ball sports and frisbees etc. Anyone in the vicinity should log off and get down there immediately - it's still roasting. What amazes me is how packed the beach was all afternoon - I mean does no one go out to work anymore?

:thumbsup: :dasreich:

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
It's was like St Tropez this afternoon - topless bathers, toffs on luxury yachts, lots of ball sports and frisbees etc. Anyone in the vicinity should log off and get down there immediately - it's still roasting. What amazes me is how packed the beach was all afternoon - I mean does no one go out to work anymore?

pics !!!!!!!!!!!!!

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne

Thought it was an Argus headline - vicious sex crime etc..:wink:

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
There are no pics but I'm sure they're all still down there - just head for the beach opposite Russell Square if you want to cop an eyeful!

:)

D

Deleted User X18H

Ahem!!!!

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove
Toffs on boats??

Most boast at Brighton Marina / Whitehawk Docks are owned by Brightons underworld and gangland bosses innit.

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
I was going to pop down at lunchtime and would have been on the beach opposite the Brighton Centre, had me shorts & everything for a lunchtime dip BUT

A friend needed to get some beer fest tickets from the Star and didn't want to drink alone so I HAD to accompany her. It's just the kind of guy I am.

Would have liked to do the beach though, expect that'll be the last good day of the summer.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
I went to Ohso Social for a beer and for a walk along the seafront this evening at sunset. It was beautiful.

The main thing was all these lovely ladies (they hibernate in winter, I'm convinced of it), in long, flowing summer dresses sitting on the walls and the beach groins, taking in the end of the day's sunshine in that marvellous warm orange glow next to a perfect azure sea, with what breeze there was billowing the dresses up around their waists.

Can someone tell me, or is it something I've missed out on - when did it become trendy (cos I assume it must be a fashion statement) for these lovely ladies to stop wearing any knickers?

I didn't point this out to the missus and ask her, naturally.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
I went to Ohso Social for a beer and for a walk along the seafront this evening at sunset. It was beautiful.

The main thing was all these lovely ladies (they hibernate in winter, I'm convinced of it), in long, flowing summer dresses sitting on the walls and the beach groins, taking in the end of the day's sunshine in that marvellous warm orange glow next to a perfect azure sea, with what breeze there was billowing the dresses up around their waists.

Can someone tell me, or is it something I've missed out on - when did it become trendy (cos I assume it must be a fashion statement) for these lovely ladies to stop wearing any knickers?

mmmmm....summer dresses....

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

I realise it may be something of a Freudian slip in the context of the story, but it's GROYNES, not groins.
:lolol:

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
preview_1624707_1_450x500_0_0__2_ffffff_5029dc142b660bee0fe5a397ccc0251a.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here