Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton & Hove Albion v Crystal Palace - Score Predictor

BHA v Crystal Palace - Score Predictor

• Total voters

After the ramp up events against Liverpool & Leeds - we welcome our 'friends' from Croydon to The Amex on Tuesday. This is the fixture that we have all been waiting for some time.

Will it be a stroll in the park for the Albion or will Palace be the first league team to pick up all three points at The Amex? Do the Albion players know that if they lose this one, the Palace fans will be rubbing our noses within the proverbial for years & years?

Can the Albion players get going from the kick off, without sacrificing the first half?

So who is going to win? Are any BHA fans going to predict a Palace win - surely not!

No-one not surprisingly predicted the Leeds score so as it stands at the moment, we have:

60 people - on 1 correctly predicted score

4 people - on 2 scores predicted correctly (JGaleBHA;Albion Edd;SWINDON SEAGULL; del strangefish)

1 person - on 3 scores: Chucky 1973

........All to play for.

Let's see if we can beat the highest number of scores predicted (148) predicted for the Doncaster game.

Come on you Seagulls
:albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
I think it we be a lot closer than some people might think as I would imagine that Duggie will try to stifle us. Palace are starting to falter badly (as many predicted) and having lost to Donny yesterday he'll be anxious to arrest their form.

Daffy Duck

Stop bloody moaning!
Nov 7, 2009
GOSBTS
Letting heart rule head on this one, 3-0 to the mighty Seagulls!
CMS, KLL & Vicente.

Mind you, I haven't got one right yet.

DBL

Banned
Sep 22, 2011
Going for 1-0 on the basis that nobody else has!
Not that I have been successful yet this season.
Looking to break my duck!!

Hove Seagull

Feb 18, 2008
Havant
1-0. Lots of possession & chances. Barnes to score sometime in last 20 minutes. Murray to come off bench shortly after half time, and have an absolute stinker! Lots of bookings, and, maybe, Palace down to 10 men before the end.

Edit: possibly by a penalty.

bomber130

bomber130
Jun 10, 2011
Going for 3-1 Albion CMS, Barnes (Pen), Vicente. Don't forget where you heard it first. Oh and some muppet scoring for the PALARSE gonna stick me neck out and say the keeper.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
6-0 CMS , Nooney , Barnesy , KLL , Calde , Vicente

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here