• 23 Adam Virgo (G,D,M,F)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 24 Tommy Elphick (D)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
Apologies for the delay, and this month dedicated to The Large One for asking for the chance to vote in a terrible month that saw us slide into the relegation zone for the first time in 3 years, but saw our march towards Wembley become ever more realistic..

Oldham 1 - 1 Brighton - Virgo sent off in the first half, Murray brings us back level for our first away point in 5 trips

Brighton 2 - 4 MK Dons - thrashed and embarrssed at home to Matteo and his manager of the month franchise XI. Johnson and Fleetwood notching for the Albion

Shrewsbury 0 - 0 Brighton - A heroic 0-0 draw live on TV, and some well earned glory for John Sullivan in the resulting penalty shootout, as we convert 5 out of 5

Tranmere 1 - 0 Brighton - Brighton play well in the second half, but lose out to a last gasp winner despite starting the game with 4 centre backs. The defeat sees the Albion fall into the relegation zone for Christmas Day

Brighton 1 - 2 Colchester - Forster puts Brighton into the lead, but the same old story as the Albion fall to their 3rd straight home defeat

Swindon 0 - 2 Brighton - The world is a better place, and we start to feel better than a jizz mopper. Forster with a brace, and we got the win we needed to help us look at the bigger picture

November saw for the second month running Gelnn Murray take the most votes, and Elphick and Thornton finishing in the top 3. This time Elphick and Thornton switch places.

Glenn Murray 25 votes
Kevin Thornton 18 votes
Tommy Elphick 9 votes

Glenn Murray also over takes Michel Kuipers as NSC's best player of the season. After 4 months the table looks like this
340x.jpg

Glenn Murray 13 points (110 votes)
Michel Kuipers 10pts (146votes)
Kevin Thornton 6pts (29votes)
Tommy Elphick 5pts (31 votes)
Colin Hawkins 3pts (43 votes)
Nicky Forster 1pt (27 votes)

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
I am torn between Sullivan, because he has come in and done another good job, and Hinsh, who I never thought I would see play again. I am not going to hold the one (all be it very big) cock-up against Hinsh.

Are there any players that have been consistently good all month? Forster came into form at the end, Murray was dropped, Fleetwood was OK when he played. El-Abd was an ever present, quietly did his job, but probably hasn't been the best player.

Hum, this is a hard month to decide!

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove
I voted Hinshelwood - only becuase he has come back from years out and looked 'ok'

Sullivan has been outstanding and i would have voted for him if Hinshelwood had not been playing.

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
I went Forster as he got us the goals that lifted us out of the relegation zone in the only "win" in the whole month.

I almost voted Sullivan, for his JPT penno save and stepping in and doing a grand job, shame that goals conceeded stat do him an injustice

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
I voted for Kevin Thornton because he was excellent in every game he played. :dunce:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
It must be Loft, Loft, Loft
Nothing more
Nothing less
Loft is the Bessssssssst

:thumbsup:

HseagullsH

NSC's tipster
May 15, 2008
Brighton