Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton have received a bid for a player

waterhouse

Feb 22, 2009
somerset
Just read on Andy naylors twitter that we have received a bid for one of our players. Not sure who it is. But I'd take a guess at dunk. Unless anyone else know something I don't?

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
You can't "fixtures" without linking to the original post!

LU7 RED

Nov 5, 2010
Leighton Buzzard
...Not wanting to start getting irritating - but we (Bournemouth) are rumoured to be after Hoskins.

Isnt he injured though - and will he be part of albions plans going forward?

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
...Not wanting to start getting irritating - but we (Bournemouth) are rumoured to be after Hoskins.

Isnt he injured though - and will be be part of albions plans going forward?

:lolol:

Thanks for cheering me up.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

:lolol:

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing

You`re not irritating at all. I think you`re quite sweet really. You`re after Hoskins ?...Oh bless.

Bigbelly

Banned
Sep 24, 2011
Just read on Andy naylors twitter that we have received a bid for one of our players. Not sure who it is. But I'd take a guess at dunk. Unless anyone else know something I don't?

Couldn't give a f***. sell all our players and play the back Rom staff and put the proceeds from player sales to our new acadermy and new seats.

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
Couldn't give a f***. sell all our players and play the back Rom staff and put the proceeds from player sales to our new acadermy and new seats.

Without exaggerating,this honestly made me L.O.L. Bloody hell mate, your really on one about this player budget aren't you. you've got to be fishing with this same line you've kept with over several posts

Sent by Derek Achora via the spirit world.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here