Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton Girls Come 6th in UK BIGGEST BREASTS Poll

FLOG GNAW

Banned
Sep 21, 2009
Under Your Skin.
more fat birds up north though so more flabby tits.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Shame on Bristol. Poor showing.

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
But help is at hand for the ladies with the smaller cup sizes.

The Sun appear to have an online device for making boobs bigger:

Attachments

• enlarge.JPG
    enlarge.JPG
    27.7 KB · Views: 769

jordanseagull

Feb 11, 2009
Wish they would start f***ing SPENDING MONEY WISELY rather than finding out what city has the biggest tits. What a joke.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Wish they would start f***ing SPENDING MONEY WISELY rather than finding out what city has the biggest tits. What a joke.

I think you may have missed the point of this story. It's actually a quite brilliant example of PR-led journalism of the type highlighted in the book Flat Earth News.

Right down the bottom you'll see this survey was commissioned by cosmetic surgery company Transform. They want to get in the paper, do a survey (probably make it up), get all the women readers feeling inadequate, and dropping in at their local Transform clinic asap.

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
I think you may have missed the point of this story. It's actually a quite brilliant example of PR-led journalism of the type highlighted in the book Flat Earth News.

Right down the bottom you'll see this survey was commissioned by cosmetic surgery company Transform. They want to get in the paper, do a survey (probably make it up), get all the women readers feeling inadequate, and dropping in at their local Transform clinic asap.

Exactly. My favourite example was a press release I once received telling me that, firstly, there was one quarry in East Sussex. It then went on to say that 75% of quarries in East Sussex had been broken into in the last 12 months.

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004

Who do you think carried this survey out? Gordon Brown personnally or just his cabinet?

jordanseagull

Feb 11, 2009

Oh, didn't notice that it was a private company :blush:

Still, surely there are better ways of advertising :lolol:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
YES!!! And that bird that Liam Dickinson was carrying at Carnage had HUGE knockers!

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
It would amuse me if Norwich came last in the list, being that Norfolk is one of the flattest counties in the UK...

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Nice weekend pete ? yeah not bad ta dave. What you up to workwise then pete ? im cleaning out the shitters on the trains on nights as usual.What about you ? ah another boring survey , checking out womens tits ,you know how it is Pete somebody has to do it mate.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here