Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton flags?

jollygriffiths

Oct 24, 2009
I was looking to purchase a brighton flag to hang on a pole, but the club shop only supplies one flag, and its not particularly big enough or of a good enough quality.

(we've been through 3 of them already where they get ripped in the wind where its quite high up and that).

so basically was wondering if there is any of you that know where i could purchase one pre made, or whether i'm going to have to get one custom made.

I've had a look at a few websites where you can design your own flags or send in your specification although i haven't got a design in mind and would rather just find a good quality one pre made as these websites aren't to great

so if any of you know a place that will sell them or a place where you've had yours made thats relatively easy or hassle free then it would be most appreciated! thanks in advance

SEAGGULLLSSS!!! :albion2:

oh yeah and for the record how do i bounce a thread without copying and pasting it! :facepalm:

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Probably best to wait till the new badge comes out before you get one made up :)

Aldo

Ruffian Revolution. STH.
Jul 15, 2008
Hove
Never been able to find anywhere you can insert a picture onto a self designed flag

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Never been able to find anywhere you can insert a picture onto a self designed flag

The guys I posted up can do anything, look at their previous work

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
go to www.BannerBox.co.uk they will make your flag however you want it. They are digitally printed these days, so you simply give them your artwork, and your money, and hey presto, customised flag in the post.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
On the online design you can't insert an image to the flag

No because due to the complexity of it, it could cost £40 or £400 to do what you want

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here