Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton flag at Wembley

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Took this from the bottom tier. Was this you?

Attachments

• IMG_7771a.jpg
    IMG_7771a.jpg
    610.7 KB · Views: 766

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
I spotted 2 Brighton flags yesterday. One up by the Eastern scoreboard and another in the NE corner:clap:

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Just to help narrow it down further, it wasn't me either.

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
this is one of the biggest grudges with England games. If you are lucky enough to go to one, you will meet lots of people, and chatting to them, you become to realise that 90% of them support a team outside the Premier League. About 60% of the people you meet will be fans from teams in League 1 or 2, or even lower.

They are fans that go to all their teams games and dont have the luxury of watching their teams play on TV. Yet the FIFA/UEFA/FA only cater for the Premier League and Championship, so fans off the league tteams sometimes have to miss out on their team play to watch England.

All fixtures should be off when international fixtures are on in my opinion, lets the FANS supportboth club and country, not just a "supporter" of a billy bignut Premier League team get what they want

Fazz62

Aug 27, 2008
this is one of the biggest grudges with England games. If you are lucky enough to go to one, you will meet lots of people, and chatting to them, you become to realise that 90% of them support a team outside the Premier League. About 60% of the people you meet will be fans from teams in League 1 or 2, or even lower.

They are fans that go to all their teams games and dont have the luxury of watching their teams play on TV. Yet the FIFA/UEFA/FA only cater for the Premier League and Championship, so fans off the league tteams sometimes have to miss out on their team play to watch England.

All fixtures should be off when international fixtures are on in my opinion, lets the FANS supportboth club and country, not just a "supporter" of a billy bignut Premier League team get what they want

Mendoza

All fixtures should be off when international fixtures are on in my opinion,

The simple answer would seem to be to schedule all other fixtures to be played on either the Friday night or a Sunday?

But maybe I am missing something?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Not surprised nobody's owning up to it. Deplorable failure to incorporate name of obscure shite village into fabric of Albion flag. Just won't do :nono:

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
Mendoza

All fixtures should be off when international fixtures are on in my opinion,

The simple answer would seem to be to schedule all other fixtures to be played on either the Friday night or a Sunday?

But maybe I am missing something?

The issue I think would be money and time. Not such an issue for Albion as London is on our doorstep, but if for example you were from Birmingham/Manchester area - and therefore had to travel down to Wembley on a Saturday, and perhaps up towards Carlisle/Teeside area on the Sunday.

In Wales rugby is pretty much postponed at all levels when the national team are playing - seems sensible to me.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here