Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton fans take note

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
We're still a bigger club than you, and thats all that matters. It must be quite sad supporting Brighton, being the OTHER south coast side, forever in the shadow of Pompey and So'ton.....

That's all that matters? It's thieving and cheating.

Dec 29, 2011
We're still a bigger club than you, and thats all that matters. It must be quite sad supporting Brighton, being the OTHER south coast side, forever in the shadow of Pompey and So'ton.....

Oh dear. You MAY somehow be a bigger club, but not for long (if we haven't surpassed you already). S'ton have always been a massive club, it's no surprise they got back into the Premier League, as for Pompey... well I don't think we'll ever live in the shadow of a League 1 club.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado

Your lucky we have care in the community now,otherwise you would in a padded cell you plonker!

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Congratulations on filling an away end. Your other 6 home fans must be gutted they missed your 1-0 DRUBBING of Charlton.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

spooky

Jan 1, 2008
Oh dear I might not go now, scared that 'Spooky' is gonna give me a fat lip.

Now why would i give you a fat lip...i'll just have a word with you about your HOMOPHOBIC comments on here, i can meet up with you tomorrow for a chat if you like just PM me for a meeting....

Titus

Come on!
Feb 21, 2010
Up here on the left.
While you Palace are about perhaps you would be so kind as to answer a couple of questions.

a) How many home fans turned up at Selhurst for your last game?

b) How many paid the full price?

Thank you.

Puppet Master

non sequitur
Aug 14, 2012
800px-Withdean_Stadium_-_1_-_geograph-1993833.jpg

Wonder how u manage to fill out Gaymex, seeing as you struggled to sell out at the Whitdean :s

Out of interest, why did you choose an image from a pre-season friendly against Aberdeen?

I do of course know the answer, I just want to see you embarrass yourself further.

Nathaniel10

Sep 27, 2012
Same old pathetic childish argument over attendances.

Can;'t we talk about what is happening on the pitch because BHA fans were keen to do this 4-5 weeks ago.

Now the only come back is attendances and groupon and free tickets and family days.

Yes - you have a wonderful new state of the art stadium well done.

And so do...... Darlington who languish in the 9th tier of English football.

What is your point exactly because I am struggling fellas??

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here