Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton fans take note

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
800px-Withdean_Stadium_-_1_-_geograph-1993833.jpg

Wonder how u manage to fill out Gaymex, seeing as you struggled to sell out at the Whitdean :s

It's only confusing you because you're very obviously very very thick. Sit down and have a think about it. It's blindingly obvious to most fans, even some Palace ones.

Last edited:

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Wrong
I'll dig the pictures out shall I ?It was like. Bomb scare for 3 sides off ground

Except you know it's not wrong. Face facts - you're descending (even your manager moaning about poor attendances at your home games), you only have the past. We are ascending (had to expand the stadium to accommodate the st waiting list) and attracting better players every season and a state of the art training facility in the next 18 months or so. You have a stand sinking into the ground. You can't give tickets away and we are near on sold out for every game.

spooky

Jan 1, 2008
Tell you what Norwood Cpfc....lets have a meet up at the Mighty AMEX we'll see if your still gobbing it after you an i have words.....your a complete wanker coming on here giving the Homophobic insults

tgretton87

Shoreham Beach Seagull#2
Jul 30, 2011
Except you know it's not wrong. Face facts - you're descending (even your manager moaning about poor attendances at your home games), you only have the past. We are ascending (had to expand the stadium to accommodate the st waiting list) and attracting better players every season and a state of the art training facility in the next 18 months or so. You have a stand sinking into the ground. You can't give tickets away and we are near on sold out for every game.

Correct as recently as this weekend poor old Dougie saying hopefully this lucky result against Cardiff should pull in some better home attendances.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
As a Palace fan have you even seen a crowd of 26000+. Dont be frightened when you come down will you.

With the additional seats in the NEC and NWC ready early in the new year , the crowd is likely to be 29,000+

NorwoodCPFC

Banned
Sep 26, 2012
Tell you what Norwood Cpfc....lets have a meet up at the Mighty AMEX we'll see if your still gobbing it after you an i have words.....your a complete wanker coming on here giving the Homophobic insults

Oh dear I might not go now, scared that 'Spooky' is gonna give me a fat lip.

Sainsburys3tescos1

Jul 18, 2012

Plenty of time for that,always the same the Weed give it out but don't like it back,see the 1-0 at Selhurst :)

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
LOL jealous of what exactly? Just remind me of how many seasons you've spent in the top flight :/

Our new stadium, and success which has been paid for by 18K+ season tickets not taxpayers money and charities who have been robbed by administrators.

Seagull over Canaryland

Feb 8, 2011
Norfolk
Saddest post in ages - a Palarse fan coming on here bigging up their 'crowds' when they can't be asked to even half fill their own ground and even then only with free tickets. What a complete cock. They aren't the brightest bunch but he must be the least gifted.

By the way it will be interesting to see how Winifred Zaha gets on when Bruno and Bridge have him in their pockets (he can try either wing, they'll be ready) - how soon before the trademark dive appears? Bring it on.

NorwoodCPFC

Banned
Sep 26, 2012
Saddest post in ages - a Palarse fan coming on here bigging up their 'crowds' when they can't be asked to even half fill their own ground and even then only with free tickets. What a complete cock. They aren't the brightest bunch but he must be the least gifted.

By the way it will be interesting to see how Winifred Zaha gets on when Bruno and Bridge have him in their pockets (he can try either wing, they'll be ready) - how soon before the trademark dive appears? Bring it on.

Zaha is coming to rip the Gaymex....again! WE SCORED 3 THEY SCORED 1, BRIGHTON TAKE IT UP THE BUM!

NorwoodCPFC

Banned
Sep 26, 2012
Our new stadium, and success which has been paid for by 18K+ season tickets not taxpayers money and charities who have been robbed by administrators.

We're still a bigger club than you, and thats all that matters. It must be quite sad supporting Brighton, being the OTHER south coast side, forever in the shadow of Pompey and So'ton.....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here