Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton fans on soccer am

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
How does that chap know that Forster is wanting a 2 year contract and the club are offering a 1 year. That is pure guesswork of what the fans think the reason for the unrest is.

mistahclarke

Jul 28, 2009
How does that chap know that Forster is wanting a 2 year contract and the club are offering a 1 year. That is pure guesswork of what the fans think the reason for the unrest is.
He does work for the club... perhaps he's in the know?

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

chinners

Aug 27, 2009
Brighton
why would u go on national tv and talk utter shit about your employer oi fool shut up

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
I hope they behave themselves, some weeks the fans come across as being a bunch of complete and utter twats...maybe it is par for the course, but surely we are a little above that sort of thing!

(Waits for serious flaming)

mistahclarke

Jul 28, 2009
If indeed he does work for the club, he may not be working for them much longer!

he's not in a responsible position and hasn't done much wrong in my opinion. If he did know anything, it would probably have been from Nicky himself. He's still an Albion fan after all.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
Albion fans have been on loads of times over the years. Seem to have had more appearances than almost any other club.

I'm pretty sure they were on last season?

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
227 is right, we do seem to have been on a fair few times, I wonder if Sky run a league table...they do seem to give serious coverage to teams outside the Premiership, even non-league from time to time, which is somewhat surprising considering their grip on the top level of football.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here