Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton fans make it in Mail on Sunday

ofco8

May 18, 2007
Brighton
Browsing through MoS at in-laws yesterday came across following in inside (not sports) pages.
"You're Scots and you know you are" Brighton supporters when they play League One rivals Carlisle. The response is: "You're French and you know you are."
However, this was apparently a Quote of the Week. Last time we played Carlisle was in November!!!!::rolleyes:

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
Browsing through MoS at in-laws yesterday came across following in inside (not sports) pages.
"You're Scots and you know you are" Brighton supporters when they play League One rivals Carlisle. The response is: "You're French and you know you are."
However, this was apparently a Quote of the Week. Last time we played Carlisle was in November!!!!::rolleyes:

Hmm, and I know for a fact that my cousin was at that match supporting the Albion - given that he is a Scot I'm not sure what he'd have made of either chant!!

:lol:

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008
they do realise there is a lard body of water between the frogs and us don't they? They have only got a new miles north to go:laugh:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I didn't hear this chant but I wonder what the BHAlba contingent would have made of it.

I recall us responding " We have a beach" back in the 80's. :yahoo:

What's a lard body?

naked_fat_man.jpg
[

Attachments

• fat.jpg
    fat.jpg
    2.9 KB · Views: 402
Last edited:

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean

typical mail. this quote was in the Sun on monday/tuesday

ofco8

May 18, 2007
Brighton
Just thought!!! French invaded Brighton in 1500's. Did they rape and pillage?
If so, I could be French after all and the Carlisle fans might be right.:censored:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here