Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

"Brighton are back"

oldalbiongirl

Jun 25, 2011
Post match interview - Gus Poyet says "Brighton are back" tonight. Totally agree. OK we lost to a very decent team but we showed so much more potential tonight and I am keeping the faith with Gus' verdict.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
This is an incredibly physical and pacey division and we are not a physical team and we don't pass the ball quick enough - this really worries me

Aquilaugh

Jan 9, 2011
Post match interview - Gus Poyet says "Brighton are back" tonight. Totally agree. OK we lost to a very decent team but we showed so much more potential tonight and I am keeping the faith with Gus' verdict.

Poyet is deluded if he thinks 'you're back', and W Ham were poor

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
We'll be fine. We dominated for periods without Vicente and a fit Buckley and Hoskins. Once we're firing on all cylinders we'll be a strong team.

big nuts

Jan 15, 2011
Hove
There were signs tonight that our passing and ball retention was approaching our early season form. Missed Vicente tonight that extra bit of quality in the final third was lacking. Once our strikers start scoring we will be fine, we looked a good team again tonight.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Normally the side that outplays the other wins. Tonight that didn't happen.

The West Ham goal was due to a defensive mistake. They didn't offer much else all game.

Back to winning ways soon enough - there's too much quality in the Albion side and budgetary constraints are no issue.

To his credit, Kevin Nolan was fair in praising the Albion immediately afterwards.

Form is temporary, class is permanent. We're back.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Soooo frustrating. I agree with Gus, much better tonight.....hope Dicker is alright.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
I love the way we play football.

Hornblower

Jul 7, 2003
We looked good for most of the game and just lacked the killer instinct and good fortune in the final third. We will be fine this season but our fickle fans have to get used to losing a few games even when we dont deserve to. West Ham were awful and as for the ref in the claret and blue........

Feb 14, 2010
We were superb tonight, I think we had over 10 corners and west ham 1. They scored through a defensive error but other than that, west ham hardly touched the ball. If we play like that for the rest of the season we will get promoted. Absolutely murdered west ham tonight, and but for a defensive error we would have won easily.

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.
We looked good for most of the game and just lacked the killer instinct and good fortune in the final third. We will be fine this season but our fickle fans have to get used to losing a few games even when we dont deserve to. West Ham were awful and as for the ref in the claret and blue........

How many shots on target tonight? Not good enough against a good team, if West Ham were awful where does that leave us?

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
So you enjoy losing.

work.3719037.2.flat,550x550,075,f.hmff-what-did-you-say.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here