Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

"Brighton are back"

Lifelong Supporter

Aug 4, 2009
Burgess Hill
No, No, No Gus Brighton are not back. OK we had more of the ball but did very little with it. Their keeper had ONE save to make. The keeper Gus brought down from Newcastle made a basic error to follow that of our defensive midfielder and we conceded. We are physically weaker than most teams in this division and Gus is not as tatically astute as many managers. I am looking at the foot of the table rather than the top.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
I was generally delighted with our play tonight, add Vicente for just that little bit of quality and we will do just fine :)

Feb 14, 2010
No, No, No Gus Brighton are not back. OK we had more of the ball but did very little with it. Their keeper had ONE save to make. The keeper Gus brought down from Newcastle made a basic error to follow that of our defensive midfielder and we conceded. We are physically weaker than most teams in this division and Gus is not as tatically astute as many managers. I am looking at the foot of the table rather than the top.

With respect mate, you lost all credibility when you said "physically weaker". Have you learnt nothing from Barca, Spain, Brazil and englands total failure since 1966? Its comments like that which shows why Messi would have been told he was too small to play football in England. Amazing truly truly amazing, were you watching last year as we put the hoofers to the sword? Football is about passing, moving and passing and moving. Being big is not an advantage, just ask Spain

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Albion were brilliant tonight, they totally outclassed WHU by a country mile especially in the 2nd half !!!
We just made them look like the shower of ordinary shit they really are !!
All we need now is the ruthless finishing touch of an out and out striker like Jordan Rhodes, Bobby Zamora etc etc !!

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
West Ham were happy to allow us possession when we were not in a dangerous position, as soon as we moved to an attacking area they crowded us out too easily. We were never likely to score as we had no way through their defence.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011

Sorry fella thats the biggest crock of shat ive heard for a long long time !!! Sorry just my opinion !!

Tory Boy

Jun 14, 2004
Brighton
We didn't win, but we made a so-called big gun team look very ordinary and very shit.

Be nice to win a few again, but this club of ours is in a very good place with a wonderful future ahead.

Bring it on.

TB

Eagle_83

Premier League visitor
Jun 8, 2011
We were superb tonight, I think we had over 10 corners and west ham 1. They scored through a defensive error but other than that, west ham hardly touched the ball. If we play like that for the rest of the season we will get promoted. Absolutely murdered west ham tonight, and but for a defensive error we would have won easily.

Clown. You were shit, tippy tappy football with no end product. You've been sussed out, press you up the pitch and your f***ed.

XXCPFCXX

Banned
Oct 22, 2011
f*** me if every palarce fan who posted on this board went to smellhurst the ground might look half full

You are in no position to comment on our attendances,Look at your track record for a start, then compare to ours no contest. You think you can Magically gain 13,000+ fans over a couple of months and call our attendances shit? Blimey you are desperate. we have more REAL fans than you get over it. BTW you spelt PALARSE wrong, Illiterate Twat.

Feb 14, 2010
Clown. You were shit, tippy tappy football with no end product. You've been sussed out, press you up the pitch and your f***ed.

palace fan shows what he knows about football, still your glory years was Geoff Tomas, and hoofing it up to ian wright when english football was in the wilderness years and the worst standard ever. You wont have learnt from Barca and Spain but kick and rush is what is wrong with english football.

Feb 14, 2010
You are in no position to comment on our attendances,Look at your track record for a start, then compare to ours no contest. You think you can Magically gain 13,000+ fans over a couple of months and call our attendances shit? Blimey you are desperate. we have more REAL fans than you get over it. BTW you spelt PALARSE wrong, Illiterate Twat.

Bill Archer, heard of him, no expect not JCL palace fan but learn some history

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean

YOU commenting on someones spelling :lolol:

We ARE in a position to comment on your attendances - ours are better. Fact.

And you don't use a capital letter after a comma unless it's an I or for a name.

Lush

Mods' Pet
Gus tonight, trying to work out what's going wrong.

Mxwwy.jpg

marshy68

Jul 10, 2011
Brighton
We were superb tonight, I think we had over 10 corners and west ham 1. They scored through a defensive error but other than that, west ham hardly touched the ball. If we play like that for the rest of the season we will get promoted. Absolutely murdered west ham tonight, and but for a defensive error we would have won easily.

You must have watched a different game - thier keeper made one save from a CMS volley in the first half. West Ham never looked troubled - can you honestly say we murdered West Ham - you have can have as much possesison as you want its what you do with it that counts - we never looked like hurting them. They never looked like conceding a goal if you think we murdered them then i am sorry you are deluded. Football is about creating chances and scoring goals not keeps the football in your own half imo.

XXCPFCXX

Banned
Oct 22, 2011
We didn't win, but we made a so-called big gun team look very ordinary and very shit.

Be nice to win a few again, but this club of ours is in a very good place with a wonderful future ahead.

Bring it on.

TB

Yes your team looks the Bizz, without a win in 8 and another Horror show storm out from your "LOYAL HARDCORE ALBION FANS". You also lost from a very poor West Ham Performance who were no Better against us, Although they were Lucky to get a point. So yes i think you have a wonderful future ahead..........

In League One

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
From that display, we are back. Haven't seen us play like that since the second half against Liverpool. Very positive.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here