Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

"Brighton are back"

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Lucky you! I prefer watching my team win matches, preferably with a traditional center forward, and a CMS type guy playing off of him.

t156137_what%20did%20you%20say.jpg

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
We were superb tonight, I think we had over 10 corners and west ham 1. They scored through a defensive error but other than that, west ham hardly touched the ball. If we play like that for the rest of the season we will get promoted. Absolutely murdered west ham tonight, and but for a defensive error we would have won easily.

Yep fair summary- however the mistakes we're making are costing us games we can't afford to lose.

Frustrating tonight- west ham were poorest team I've seen down here so far this year and Kevin Nolan is a twat.

Sent from my iPhone using a goat

Hornblower

Jul 7, 2003
How many shots on target tonight? Not good enough against a good team, if West Ham were awful where does that leave us?

For crying out loud, West Ham were awful! Please don't tell me that the best team always wins, that is not the way the game works.

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.
For crying out loud, West Ham were awful! Please don't tell me that the best team always wins, that is not the way the game works.

They did what they needed to do. Nothing more, nothing less. We are over-complicating things with players who cannot do the necessary. ONE SHOT ON TARGET is all we managed at the business end of the pitch. So many corners, and nobody able to get even a sniff!

Feb 14, 2010
They did what they needed to do. Nothing more, nothing less. We are over-complicating things with players who cannot do the necessary. ONE SHOT ON TARGET is all we managed at the business end of the pitch. So many corners, and nobody able to get even a sniff!

Dont agree, they were given a footballing lesson and got away with murder after an error. tonight showed why Poyet might be england manager but Sam A shouldnt even be allowed to make the tea for the england team.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Dont agree, they were given a footballing lesson and got away with murder after an error. tonight showed why Poyet might be england manager but Sam A shouldnt even be allowed to make the tea for the england team.

Agree about SA, but how can 7 matches without a win make Gus an even stronger candidate for the England job? Tonight showed that the squad that Gus built is nowhere good enough, esp when our two best players are on loan.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
I was pretty gobsmacked by what Gus said ... to say we "we're back"

West Ham were as ordinary a side as I've seen this season and yes they scored from a mistake but they scored and we didn't .. they get 3 points we get 0 ... S'pose I'll get tagged with moaning label but if that's what makes a Manager happy then I'm missing something. Better teams would have whipped our ass ... West Ham just let us have the ball - they were by far the worst I've seen

Feb 14, 2010
Agree about SA, but how can 7 matches without a win make Gus an even stronger candidate for the England job? Tonight showed that the squad that Gus built is nowhere good enough, esp when our two best players are on loan.

Mate just look at the football, its how england should play. Poyet has just come up with us, and west hams players are paid far far more than ours. Poyet therefpore at a huge disadvantage to Big Sam, but Poyets team played them off the park

Sep 7, 2011
shoreham
f*** me if every palarce fan who posted on this board went to smellhurst the ground might look half full

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here