Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton and Hove Albion v Leeds United *** OFFICIAL *** match thread.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I am not going but will be in George Street for the mecca of all sad and sorry 40 something +, single blokes nursing a few pints and contemplating life and all its dissapointments with all the other losers aka Weatherspoons :lol:. I fullly expcet some Leeds scum to be in there as its right down their alley. A full report will follow. Enjoy the game.

tube train

Sep 10, 2009
Come on Lads, another performance like sunday please.....

I hope for Smith in goal he has a great game, i feel for the lad

2-1 albion

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
I am not going but will be in George Street for the mecca of all sad and sorry 40 something +, single blokes nursing a few pints and contemplating life and all its dissapointments with all the other losers aka Weatherspoons :lol:. I fullly expcet some Leeds scum to be in there as its right down their alley. A full report will follow. Enjoy the game.

Nothing wrong with that pub - they don't ID in there.:thumbsup:
Also right next to 2 bookies, so can't go wrong really..

xenophon

speed of life
Jul 11, 2009
BR8
And in what way is the title wrong? Is there a set of official NSC rules that we have to abide by?

Oh yeah, 2-1 to Brighton with a brace by Murray. :thumbsup:

No "FC"s, the *** are in the wrong place, incorrect use of capital letters. It's nothing personal against you mate, just bad juju, we need all the luck we can get today

:thumbsup:

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
No "FC"s, the *** are in the wrong place, incorrect use of capital letters. It's nothing personal against you mate, just bad juju, we need all the luck we can get today

:thumbsup:

I think you'll find that during the entire Adams/Slade era there was zero correlation between title of the match day thread and results on the pitch.

I prefer a free spirit.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
No Kuipers either.... hope Smith doesnt get injured.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here