Attachments

• Screen shot 2011-06-21 at 16.05.19.png
    Screen shot 2011-06-21 at 16.05.19.png
    53.9 KB · Views: 698

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
14/1?

So if you put on £10 at 14/1 and with Chris Wood up front......you will lose £10

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
Purely down to the fact that teams never win their early games in new stadia, I'm not putting any money on it.

To be honest I have a sneaky feeling we are going to have one of those new stadium hoodoos. Not going to win a game there until November or it will take 5 games until we score a goal or something stupid like that

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
Well I think that's fantastic odds, and will happily taking some of that. We have one of the easiest games we'll have all season up first, and with some of the "big boys" playing each other (Saints v Leeds, WHU v Cardiff), 14/1 is superb value for us to get the best result on day 1.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
[MENTION=15046]peterward[/MENTION] is not Chris Wood's #1 fan then

You could say that DFP, slow, cumbersome and not the best of touches....... AKA shit.

But if Gus brings him here I'll support him 100% and hope to have my opinions rammed back down my throat by some quality wood goals

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
You could say that DFP, slow, cumbersome and not the best of touches....... AKA shit.

But if Gus brings him here I'll support him 100% and hope to have my opinions rammed back down my throat by some quality wood goals

Completely agree, not a fan but if Poyet brings him back we'll have to get behind him.

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
14/1 is terrific value. Considering we are odds on to win the game.
More often than not you will be top with a 3 goal winning margin so it's certainly feasible.

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks
Is it outright top? Say for instance we won 5 nil, not sure who palace are playing 1st up but whoever it is must be nailed on for a similar win, which would leave two teams joint top?

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
Is it outright top? Say for instance we won 5 nil, not sure who palace are playing 1st up but whoever it is must be nailed on for a similar win, which would leave two teams joint top?

Should imagine (if it doesn't state already), odds are halved and both teams payout.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
have they forgotten to account for alphabetical order? if we win by the same score as Forest, Westham, Reading, Middlesborough and Burnley, we'll be top right? i cant see all of them winning at home either, and i fancy we could get a few goals, so seems great odds.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
have they forgotten to account for alphabetical order? if we win by the same score as Forest, Westham, Reading, Middlesborough and Burnley, we'll be top right? i cant see all of them winning at home either, and i fancy we could get a few goals, so seems great odds.

No, dead heat rules will apply.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
How can we be as short as Blackpool??

f***ing funny that Peterborough are shorter than Palace though!!

blackpool could have lost half their best players by then, and being away from home will play a part in those odds

doncaster are likely to be struggling at the bottom if last season is anything to gby to the point where i would say this is going to be one of our easiest home games (not that there will be many in this division). 14/1 seems very generous, especially as other teams you'd expect to do well have tough fixtures or are away from home

forest at 12/1 is pretty good value as well

doncaster are likely to be struggling at the bottom if last season is anything to gby to the point where i would say this is going to be one of our easiest home games (not that there will be many in this division). 14/1 seems very generous, especially as other teams you'd expect to do well have tough fixtures or are away from home
Teams that end the season struggling to avoid relegation often get a flying start in August.

Maybe a punt on Donny might be considered?

Nah. That's just WRONG.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here