Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bridcutt

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
My man of the match tonight. Noonie great but Bridders was just superb.

Weezle

Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Bridcutt is one of the best players I have ever seen in the stripes. He is Premier League quality. We need to get him signed up on a very log tern contract asap. How we got him on a free I will never know. He is instrumental to where we're heading.

Davey Boy Smith

Jul 5, 2003
Agree so much play comes through him and great link between defence to midfield. Quality every game END OF

big nuts

Jan 15, 2011
Hove
I said to a friend he was once again our best player and man of the match. I also said he is the 2nd best player I've ever seen play for Brighton behind Zamora. A bold statement bearing in mind some of the players in the last 25 years but I cannot think of anyone else who contributes so much to our style if play.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
Head and shoulders above any other brighton Player in recent games, just oooooozzzeeeesss quality and composure.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I thought he struggled on Saturday and looked a little lightweight against a very physical midfield and for the 1st 10 mins tonight he looked off the pace/overawed but came back to be my mom. Steadied us when we could have been overrun.

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
He is looking like one of the best signings we have ever made. Gus has unearthed & nurtured a real gem here.

Apr 10, 2009
If I were to put a name and number on my shirt it would be Bridcutt, during the second half tonight he was doing what he does best, picking the ball up from the defenders and linking with attacking players and didn't seem to matter to him the quality he was up against.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here