Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] Brian Jones documentary on BBC Iplayer

Flounce

Nov 15, 2006
Is this new, or the one that has been around since May 23?
I believe it is a 2023 documentary. I just found it fascinating and incredibly sad, especially the need for his father’s approval, which was not forthcoming although his final letter was very moving. Jagger and Richards don’t come out of it well but I loved Wyman’s contributions. He definitely “got” Brian.

Some great old footage of the early days where it seems most shows ended with a riot of sorts :lolol:

Comrade Sam

Comrade Sam
Jan 31, 2013
Walthamstow
It's by Nick Broomfield, one of my favourite documentary film makers and the daddy of Lois Theroux's style. His masterpiece was about Eugène Terre'Blanche. The Leader, His Driver and the Driver's wife.

Flounce

Nov 15, 2006
It's by Nick Broomfield, one of my favourite documentary film makers and the daddy of Lois Theroux's style. His masterpiece was about Eugène Terre'Blanche. The Leader, His Driver and the Driver's wife.
Everyday is a school day on NSC. Never heard of him and had to Google. Sounds like he was a right piece of shit :angry:

Anger

Jul 21, 2017
I’ve seen it and it’s a very good documentary.

Even if you aren’t of a certain age, it’s worth seeing it.

[WARNING - if you are in Gen Z or Gen Alpha please be advised that this documentary is longer than 5 minutes]

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here