Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brezovan

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Take a now son- now will those calling him to be dropped please do one!

Sent from my iPhone using the power of Greyskull

Absolutely, take a now son, take a now. ???

Brezovan is what he is, very good shot stopped but put him under pressure and he'll crumble.

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
he certainly should TAKE A NOW SON TAKE A NOW!! :mad:

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Didn't crumble tonight, under what sounded like a reasonable amount of pressure, especially in the 2nd half.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Just to confirm, all the people who like Brezovan are allowed to gloat when he keeps a clean sheet, but think people shouldn't mention when he makes mistakes?

That's balanced isn't it. He did very well tonight from the sound of it, and has been good overall but there are obvious flaws in his game that everyone can see.

Well played tonight though, Brez. :thumbsup:

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
Take a sow bon. Good game by the sounds of it. He will do for now but is not the long term solution.

Last edited:

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I don't see any gloating, just fans pleased that after an awful game at Anfield, Brez has kept a clean sheet. All keepers make mistakes but not all keepers answer their critics in the very next game by not conceding anything especially against a strong team in form aiming for the playoffs.

DumLum

Oct 24, 2009
West, West, West Sussex.
I wasn't a supporter of him being our number one but he is doing enough to keep the shirt at the moment. I still think he should put a few hours of extra catching practice in a week but well done Brez, keep it up.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I don't see any gloating, just fans pleased that after an awful game at Anfield, Brez has kept a clean sheet. All keepers make mistakes but not all keepers answer their critics in the very next game by not conceding anything especially against a strong team in form aiming for the playoffs.

Take a now son. That's gloating. It's a crap effort, no arguments there. But it's gloating nevertheless.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
He did what was expected of him tonite. Today would have given him confidence after liverpool but new keeper def needed in the summer.

Upper Library

Feb 25, 2011
Worthing
The second half disaster at Liverpool was the whole team's fault (and the obvious superior power of Liverpool). Brez has performed well this year - goalkeeping is about confidence, good decision making and bravery. He showed all 3 tonight - lets give him a big vocal vote of support on Saturday.

FLOG GNAW

Banned
Sep 21, 2009
Under Your Skin.
Now-72-now-thats-what-i-call-music-4234755-467-467.jpg

FootballFan7

Feb 7, 2012
fair play tonight, he came out and kept a clean sheet! after the terrible result of the weekend. but the weekends result can not be purely blamed on one player..its a team game for a reason.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here