Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brentford next Saturday

Amsterdam Albion

Mar 11, 2008
I will be in London next weekend so hope to make the Brentford game. Does anyone know if it is tickets on the gate or do I need to order tickets?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
still waiting to see if I was sucessful in getting tickets as in the white members scheme.

Amsterdam Albion

Mar 11, 2008
Just saw this on club website - I'm sure it wont sellout but does it mean I need to be a member to turn up? I was a member but not sure where my number / card is. Don't want to turn up and not get in.

Brentford v Albion
Posted on: Wed 29 Jul 2009

Saturday 15th August. Griffin Park. Kick-Off 3pm.

This match is all-ticket, and the club has been given an allocation of 1835 seats.

Tickets are available to buy in person at the Ticket Office at 128 Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3WB, by post, via the new ticket number on 0845 496 1901 and online.

Gold members have until Friday 31st July to purchase their ticket. From Saturday 1st of August, tickets will go on sale to Blue and Young Seagulls members, and from Thursday 6th August tickets will go on sale to White members. (find out more about Memberships).

Any unsold tickets will be available on the day of the game at Griffin Park.

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
Just saw this on club website - I'm sure it wont sellout but does it mean I need to be a member to turn up? I was a member but not sure where my number / card is. Don't want to turn up and not get in.

Brentford v Albion
Posted on: Wed 29 Jul 2009

Saturday 15th August. Griffin Park. Kick-Off 3pm.

This match is all-ticket, and the club has been given an allocation of 1835 seats.

Tickets are available to buy in person at the Ticket Office at 128 Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3WB, by post, via the new ticket number on 0845 496 1901 and online.

Gold members have until Friday 31st July to purchase their ticket. From Saturday 1st of August, tickets will go on sale to Blue and Young Seagulls members, and from Thursday 6th August tickets will go on sale to White members. (find out more about Memberships).

Any unsold tickets will be available on the day of the game at Griffin Park.

If its on the day you won't need to be a member of any of the away schemes.

les dynam

Oct 10, 2008
Hove
are we all in seats at brentford then? we usually get that terrace plus seats in the corner don't we?

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
as far as im aware we are behind the goal plus 220 seats,in the left hand stand,may have changed its been a while since our last mauling

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here