Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brent Sancho

Father Jack

Aug 21, 2005
Brent Sancho aka that pile of crap we had on trial here in pre season is making his debut tonight for the pikees of Gillingham. I hope he becomesa part of a succesful defence which acts like a sieve and continues theyre plight down the football league ladder. :lolol: :lolol:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Father Jack said:
Brent Sancho aka that pile of crap we had on trial here in pre season is making his debut tonight for the pikees of Gillingham. I hope he becomesa part of a succesful defence which acts like a sieve and continues theyre plight down the football league ladder. :lolol: :lolol:

Better than that, Ross Flitney makes his debut tonight, for Barnet {i think} aginst Brizzle Rovers.

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
I actually thought he looked OK in the first half at Colchester pre-season. Sadly it all went horribly wrong in the second. lost 5-2

jolson

Aug 8, 2005
Is Flitney that goalkeeper? Whatever happened to Adam Bryant, he looked superb on the few occasions I saw him.

Also, he can't do any worse than when Nicky Rust played for Barnet, made one appearance and they lost 7-1, Rust at fault for 6 of them..

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
jolson said:
Also, he can't do any worse than when Nicky Rust played for Barnet, made one appearance and they lost 7-1, Rust at fault for 6 of them..

Regrettably Rust lost all confidence after that 4-4 with Leyton Orient when he replaced Omerod. We cruised into a 2-0 lead and Rust let in 3 goals in about 10 mins and he was at fault.

Before then Rust wasnt that bad a keeper. Nicky Rust Rust Rust.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
jolson said:
Is Flitney that goalkeeper? Whatever happened to Adam Bryant, he looked superb on the few occasions I saw him.

Wasn't it 9-1?

Or is my memory playing tricks on me?

jolson

Aug 8, 2005
edna krabappel said:
Wasn't it 9-1?

Or is my memory playing tricks on me?

Blimey, was it? That's even worse. I shall google it.

graz126

Oct 17, 2003
doncaster
thought it was 9.0 myself but i also remember the newspaper reports gave rusty the man of the match. must have felt sorry 4 him.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here