Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Breaking News - Wilkins given 5 year contract

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Lingfield 3.30 - Garstang 6/1 - guide price

" With the Spielberg book now level after 9/1 and 6/1 winners last 2 Saturdays , I am very confident this beauty will get the account into profit.

All the believers who kept the faith are now being richly rewarded. I did GUARANTEE to be in profit by the end of 2007 and I think you will agree you are having to take me very very seriously as a superb top drawer tipster now.

This horse ran well last time and should win with ease. I would suggest you put all doubt aside and even the knockers and bashers do themselves a favour and get on LARGE as this horse simply CANNOT LOSE.

Regards
US

" you have not been charged for this information "
" US - bookies are running scared "

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
No-one would be caught by this, obviously, but it still made me smile.

US/GG - you're a legend.

I now look forward to Tom's usual 'dilemna' post whereby he unloads on it not to be placed.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
GET IN

:goal:

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
You're in fine fooling form these days Gareth. Although not quite the same thing could be said about your tipping...

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Tricky one, to be sure. Where WILL Garstang finish in this eleven runner 6 furlong handicap sprint on the all-weather: fifth or eighth?

Betfair account duly loaded on Garstang to be unplaced :thumbsup:

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Tom Hark said:
Tricky one, to be sure. Where WILL Garstang finish in this eleven runner 6 furlong handicap sprint on the all-weather: fifth or eighth?

Betfair account duly loaded on Garstang to be unplaced :thumbsup:
Do you actually win much for these? :lolol:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Tom is getting his arse kicked at the moment

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
The is a MASSIVE gamble going on at the moment, 2.10 Catterick - Presentable, 25/1 punted down to a current mark of 10/1, the horse has shown no form at all before today.

??? ???

Last edited:

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
I have to admit that, yet again, I have been fooled into opening another of US's posts.

Will I Ever Learn ? :shootself :shootself :shootself :shootself :shootself

:lolol:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Man of Harveys said:
Do you actually win much for these? :lolol:

Well, not loads, but what started out as a bit of a laugh is working out fairly profitable. I lay US 's tips to be unplaced. Practically a 100% success rate in unplacings, especially as US usually posts his rare Saturday winners after I've gone out to football.

For example, a person currently laying a fiver on today's tip Garstang to be unplaced gives a potential liability of 6.60 and potential winning of 11.60. Get on LARGE :thumbsup:

:lol:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Trigger said:
The is a MASSIVE gamble going on at the moment, 2.10 Catterick - Presentable, 25/1 punted down to a current mark of 10/1, the horse has shown no form at all before today.

??? ???

Well spotted that man. Have had a shekel on betfair at 15s. Be rude not to eh?

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Tom Hark said:
Well spotted that man. Have had a shekel on betfair at 15s. Be rude not to eh?
Trainer has just been on the phone to the attheraces studio, he said he nearly fell off his chair when he realised his horse was being punted...

That means either A) He thinks his horse does not have a chance or B) He's lumped on and forgotten to take the price...

:lol: :lol:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Wanderer said:
I have to admit that, yet again, I have been fooled into opening another of US's posts.

Will I Ever Learn ? :shootself :shootself :shootself :shootself :shootself

:lolol:

:goal:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here