Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
Am I the only one that doesn't get it?

Edit - oh yes.

Last edited:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Chav text speak, was it a 10 year old that came up with that?

A bit like the CRINGEY song that says Brighton take it up the 'bum' :lol: - I bet the older fans criiiinge every time!

'Seaweed' is equally childishly cringeworthy. At least 'palarse' uses a more adult word.

for what it's worth PA-10-CE could have been CRAPLY done by us (10 points clear) but LUCKILY nobody's done this!

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Just had a text from a good friend today (who is a Palarse fan) and aparently they are now calling us BR1-3TON. Makes me flippin angry. I really do hope we smash them this season!

That's wrong on so many levels. Who has a good friend who is Palarse?

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Listen mate these are the facts as as I see it !! IMHO !!

1. They are half the club they used to be, nay quarter !!!
2. They have a manager who is only there because he was one of their legends as a player and they are living off that with him (he is wank as a manager)
3. Their stadium is ramshackled at best, and at the moment it looks like staying that way for the forseeable future.
4. They literally have to beg for fans to turn up to games by giving away Groupon tokens and buy one get one free shit !!
5. They are so sad that all they have left to cling onto is the fact that they beat us 3-1 at the Amex last season !! (Woopy shit our first season back in that Div for a while !!)

So you see my friend dont let it bother you one jot !! They are shite , deluded, retarded, backward, arson loving, looting lovers who live in Caravans NUFF SAID ???

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Oh and they are obsessed with us bumming each other too !!
Closet cases if ever i saw it !!!

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
I have taken to insultingly referring to them as Crystal Palace Football Club.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
how about PaLooters?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here