Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

B'pool v Stains

Albion Robster

Jul 21, 2003
North West
Really would'nt like to face Blackpool in the Play-offs (if we were to finish in those positions). They look a really good Footballing outfit capable of scoring at anytime.

JJB

Mar 16, 2011
New Forest
Meh, we've not played well and the ball hasn't run for us. We'll move on and smash the Skates next week.

redneb

Oct 28, 2009
Burgess Hill
Meh, we've not played well and the ball hasn't run for us. We'll move on and smash the Skates next week.

After Leeds and Millwall we were due some bad luck. Nothing has run for us.

Edit: f*** me, 63% posession.

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Saints have 6 points in the bag in their next 2 games.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
The possession stats are misleading as Blackpool already had the game sewn up at half-time. They were not interested after that and just let Southampton play it about. What are they without Lambert? Not a lot.

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
They are not just a one-man team - but let's face it any of the top eight would be lead the division with Lambert. And if you have someone as good as him on the far post - lumping it there is a sensible tactic. The problem is - what you do when that option is not there.

They have given Pompey a massive incentive for next week though.

JJB

Mar 16, 2011
New Forest
They are not just a one-man team - but let's face it any of the top eight would be lead the division with Lambert. And if you have someone as good as him on the far post - lumping it there is a sensible tactic. The problem is - what you do when that option is not there.

They have given Pompey a massive incentive for next week though.

Looking back on yesterday's game, we were very poor. I would say that's up there with the worst performance of the season although it wasn't to do with not playing Lambert. I feel we played infront of Blackpool too much and didn't really have the drive going forward, there was no penetration at all, largely because Cork didn't have the best of games. He didn't really get forward like he usually does which is a shame. Lallana, Chaplow and Sharp all had pretty poor games and when you've got that many players not playing well you're never going to be successful.

On a positive note however, we have today signed a 16 year old from Plymouth who's one of this years scholar's and big things are hoped from him, so it's not all bad this weekend. Just need to do a job on the skates next week and hope you lot do a job against Reading.

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
Looking back on yesterday's game, we were very poor. I would say that's up there with the worst performance of the season although it wasn't to do with not playing Lambert.

Are you sure ? 1-0 up from the penalty. Then always an out ball after that.

I didn't see the game by the way.

JJB

Mar 16, 2011
New Forest
Are you sure ? 1-0 up from the penalty. Then always an out ball after that.

I didn't see the game by the way.

We've won more games without him this season than we've lost. Had we scored the penalty I think it would have been different. No we didn't have the target up top that we could hit it into, but we have the players to deal without him, too many of them didn't perform.

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
We've won more games without him this season than we've lost. Had we scored the penalty I think it would have been different. No we didn't have the target up top that we could hit it into, but we have the players to deal without him, too many of them didn't perform.

Pray
Lambert

for being fit on Saturday if I were you.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Maybe.

Anyway, we lost to Blackpool, Reading to Peterboro and Wham just cant win. Got a strong feeling the Albion will promote Saints by getting a result at Upton Park.

Good coz then you can BORE off

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here