Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Boycott

PriapismBoy

Apr 18, 2011
Durrington
As palace did us no favours with ticket allocation and smashing up our stadium, On another tread a guy mentioned to boycott buying Programmes,pies,Beers etc from them.

I have calculated that we could potentially spend £27,000+ if everyone bought the above items at smellhurst.

Should we hit them in the pocket were it hurts?

As palace did us no favours with ticket allocation and smashing up our stadium, On another tread a guy mentioned to boycott buying Programmes,pies,Beers etc from them.

I have calculated that we could potentially spend £27,000+ if everyone bought the above items at smellhurst.

They are one game away from a Major Cup Final, I seriously doubt not buying a pie will worry them much.

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham

A loss of 27k is nothing, I doubt they'd notice.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
I thought this thread was going to have something to do with cricket...

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
There's no way you could get all 2½ thousand fans to not buy any food or drinks, and as others have said - it's hardly going to cause them any problems as they are half way to a Wembley final

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Palace fans boycott the food there anyway, a friend of mine is a STH, tells me they changed caterers a couple of years back, and now it is really bad, and really expensive.

As for smashing up the Amex, what was it, £200 worth, crikey, you'd struggle to do £200 worth of damage to Selhurst Park!

fattyjohn

Jun 17, 2011
north roedean

Should we hit them in the pocket were it hurts?[/QUOTE

Also al the pies and burgers they defrost and start cooking are also wasted = more loss

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Also al the pies and burgers they defrost and start cooking are also wasted = more loss

They will be allowed to cool down and bunged back in the freezer for the next couple of home games. Most Albion fans will have a few bevvies before entering the ground to anaesthetise themselves from the stench of Nigels en masse.

Arkwright

Arkwright
Oct 26, 2010
Caterham, Surrey
That was my idea. Just feel that if Palace are playing childish tit for tat games on the ticket allocation if they can afford to turn down about £70k (2,000 fans x £35) we should play them at there own game.

It still angers me that the Palace having recently come out of adminstration can be allowed to turn away fans / money.

My suggestion would be buy your food and drink outside the ground and stuff them over by not giving them another penny. Those who say what difference would it make, well business is hard at present and every penny counts. Palace should know this better than most!

petercg365

Oct 25, 2011
Last time we played as Smellhurst my mate found a pube in his burger. He was sick and I laughed. Seems like another bloody good reason to boycot the food.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here