Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

boycott at the albion

Do you remember when we had real decisions to make and things to moan about,should i join the boycott? should i walk out before the end of the game,should i take part of the pitch invasion! etc etc! now its how am i getting to the ground,where am i going to to drink! why do i have to q so long for a pie! "OMG! HOW FAR HAVE WE COME THANKS DK AND TB AND ALL THE OTHERS:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2: Could we have one long cheesy thread about how happy we are!

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Do you remember when we had real decisions to make and things to moan about,should i join the boycott? should i walk out before the end of the game,should i take part of the pitch invasion! etc etc! now its how am i getting to the ground,where am i going to to drink! why do i have to q so long for a pie! "OMG! HOW FAR HAVE WE COME THANKS DK AND TB AND ALL THE OTHERS:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2: Could we have one long cheesy thread about how happy we are!

Agree, now try to convince the metal barrier complainers,the issue is now solved.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls

Yes Rev, but your work is far from over. You still haven't found the 1983 FA Cup money :facepalm:

janee

Fur half
Oct 19, 2008
Lentil land
I know - we should start a thread about whether to boycott the Mansfield game or not. Did you?

I did and persuaded my dad! and picketted the turnstile (and ran in later!)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here