Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Boxing day next season

Horsham Gull

H Block Offender
Dec 4, 2006
Horsham
Now we have lost reading, Pompey and saints from our league I was its trying to work out in my head where on earth the football league are going to put us on boxing day if we are away from home next year, or for that matter who would be local sides that could travel to us. I guess the realistic options are:
Charlton
Palace (don't think Sussex police or the Met would like this though)
Watford
Millwall (again big police operation seems an unlikely option)
Qpr (if they come down)

Not really going to be the pick of the fixtures is it? Also am I missing someone really obvious.

South Stand Bonfire

Who lit that match then?
NSC Patron
Jan 24, 2009
Shoreham-a-la-mer
West Ham

Now we have lost reading, Pompey and saints from our league I was its trying to work out in my head where on earth the football league are going to put us on boxing day if we are away from home next year, or for that matter who would be local sides that could travel to us. I guess the realistic options are:
Charlton
Palace (don't think Sussex police or the Met would like this though)
Watford
Millwall (again big police operation seems an unlikely option)
Qpr (if they come down)

Not really going to be the pick of the fixtures is it? Also am I missing someone really obvious.

TS90

Jan 26, 2011
Did Brighton not play Millwall on Boxing Day a few years back? Probably them away.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Middlesborough away !!

Horsham Gull

H Block Offender
Dec 4, 2006
Horsham
Yup lost 3-0 to millwall on boxing day a few years ago I think, If it's the game I'm thinking of it was defiantly a case of the players turning up having eaten and drunk to much the day before, we were rubbish that day!

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here