Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bournemouth Car Park Tickets , Did anyone appeal ? It's in the Echo

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I didn't think the signs were particularly poor. After all, I spotted them and paid - and I'm not generally noted for my observation skills....

I appealed on the Bournemouth council website, stating poor signage and positioning of machines. Plus, the fact that stewards told some people entering the car park about the pay and display but not others. My mate that parked next to me also appealed. Will let you know if successsful

EHBA

Jan 12, 2011
I reckon the Council might accept your appeal if you mentioned the stewards. I'll check the signage again tonight on the route that takes you past the stewards.

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
I appealed, yet to have a response, but the article is interesting and tends to back up that it's just a money making operation rather than anything to do with clearing traffic problems.

Do the wardens ever patrol before kick off?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
We was shown where to park by the stewards and not told about any charge and when my son asked was told there was no charge, possibly because we had a blue badge holder in the car.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I got stung by that a few seasons ago. Thought at the time that the signs were really poor. But my mate said I was a prat!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here