Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
Not the way to end you term at a club.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Absolutely gutted that I lost my bet with Gwylan given the freefall City have gone into but the falling apart of a team that had an absolute fortune spent on it, culminating in total humiliation on the last day of the season is vindictation enough of my opinion that he is a shite manager unable to turn it round when things go wrong even when he has an open wallet :p

Bad loser, moi????

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I don't think that this was Sven's resignation letter.....I do think that the players have made a statement about losing the best manager they have had in years. I think the players either gave up .. or had some money on a spread betting site !:bigwave:

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I like to think that Sven, rightly f***ed off from being sacked, took all his players out on a drink and drub orgy with the many women he knows last night. Fine work Sven

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Looking forward to seeing this one on MOTD, should prove once and for all if the City players took their feet right off the gas, or there is something iffy about it.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Only 2-0 at half time.
This was Svens "f*** you" to Shinawatra via his players, absolutely no question.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here