Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
buffona.jpg

Gonzo

Apr 7, 2007
The bloke is a grade A tosser. I can't believe he was ever even considered for such an important position such as the Mayor of London.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Anything happen this week?

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
He's a Tory.

For most of them £2.5m is chickenfeed.

Be careful what you vote for ,o deferencees.

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
It is probably chicken feed compared to what he did get before, doesn't mean he's being particularly PC in his comments!

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Complete twat and an embarresment. I've lost count of the number of advisors he has had to sack since he got in.

This whole 'lovable rogue' aura he's supposed to possess must have passed me by - I just see him as a thick upper-crust waster type whose Mater and Pater opened doors and made influential phone-calls for.
He's not funny, not intelligent, not classy and I fail to see why he's in such an elevated and vaunted position.

A lot of idiots 'go' for this tousled chubby schoolboy thing, but the requirement is that they be idiots.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
This whole 'lovable rogue' aura he's supposed to possess must have passed me by - I just see him as a thick upper-crust waster type whose Mater and Pater opened doors and made influential phone-calls for.
He's not funny, not intelligent, not classy and I fail to see why he's in such an elevated and vaunted position.

A lot of idiots 'go' for this tousled chubby schoolboy thing, but the requirement is that they be idiots.

seconded.

Fef

Rock God.
Feb 21, 2009
You didn't mention that he makes a substantial donation to charity.
No doubt to the Little Sisters of the Poor, - and even more to the Big Sisters of the Rich!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here