Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Boots the Chemist.

Blues Rock DJ

Apr 18, 2011
Dorset
Went in the Clock Tower branch just now, there was a sign saying 'Sold out of incontinence pads' apparently Brighton supporters have bought the whole stock !!!
Don't get me wrong, I'm as big a supporter as the next guy, have been for decades...but......do you not think some of you are going a little OTT on here...let's face it we're not some tiny non-league outfit, we're in the league below them, stand a very good chance of getting a result, and who knows , this could be an ideal moment to catch them, given all their current problems.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
When irony goes wrong.

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing
I went to Superdrug instead and they still had plenty

I went to Superdrug and asked to buy some condoms.

The girl said they were out of stock and suggested I try boots instead.

I said 'I want to shag her to death, not kick her to death'

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
That's not taking the p*ss is it? Coat affixed, I'm out!

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Went in the Clock Tower branch just now, there was a sign saying 'Sold out of incontinence pads' apparently Brighton supporters have bought the whole stock !!!
Don't get me wrong, I'm as big a supporter as the next guy, have been for decades...but......do you not think some of you are going a little OTT on here...let's face it we're not some tiny non-league outfit, we're in the league below them, stand a very good chance of getting a result, and who knows , this could be an ideal moment to catch them, given all their current problems.

Not sure what your second paragraph meant but thanks for bringing the incontinence pads shortage to our notice.

Why weren't we told by the club? Hopefully I will be able to source mine somewhere else or I fear I may not be able to go!

Thanks again. :thumbsup:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Its going to be hilarious on Sunday when fans on the trains find out all the toilets are locked and they haven't pre-planned :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here