Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Booooooooooooooooooooooo

Elder for England

Jan 30, 2008
No I don't want to re-live it, I think it's a disgusting way to behave.

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
How can people exactly others not to boo the team? We cheer and clap when we are doing well, why aren't people allowed to boo when they have just witnessed one of the worst performances of recent years.
The team were a disgrace, you honestly can't expect NO recation for the crowd. They sure didn't deserve being clapped and cheered off either.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
I didn't boo by the way, I didn't want to drown out the reaction from 5000 others. :)

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
If you're offering :thumbsup:

I'm afraid the only medal available in the medal shop was "biggest prat of the year", so I went ahead and bought it anyway. Especially for you.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
I'm afraid the only medal available in the medal shop was "biggest prat of the year", so I went ahead and bought it anyway. Especially for you.

That'll do nicely.

Not sure what's "prattish" about letting people witness the actions of 5000 OTHERS, but there you go.

:yahoo:

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
That'll do nicely.

Not sure what's "prattish" about letting people witness the actions of 5000 OTHERS, but there you go.

:yahoo:

But why post the video full stop? I think people know what booing sounds like, it's not as if it's never ever been done at a football match before.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
But why post the video full stop? I think people know what booing sounds like, it's not as if it's never ever been done at a football match before.

Why does youtube exist? To show people things they are interested in seeing.

140 views would suggest the interest is there. :)

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
Why does youtube exist? To show people things they are interested in seeing.

140 views would suggest the interest is there. :)

I think you'll find 140 of those 140 views were to see if anything interesting was in that video. Unfortunately for those viewers, there wasn't.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
I think you'll find 140 of those 140 views were to see if anything interesting was in that video. Unfortunately for those viewers, there wasn't.

Oh, don't be a TIT.
It's pretty obvious what the video contains, which is why people have watched it. If you don't like it, lump it.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Anyone that thinks BHAFC did not to be run out of Town after that result are f***ing idiots. Did they deserve to be booed ?, did they f***ing deserve to be booed ?, they should all be dropped with no wages for 2 weeks and Adams should played thje resrve team Wednesday. We are gointg to lose anyway so why not drop utter wankers like Murray and bring in the reserve side and let the big knob first team tossers sit in the stand very one of them.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here