Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Booking a double room in Rome for one person

1066gull

Are you allowed to have someone with you or do I have to pay for two?

I am so confused when its a double room and the price is advertised per person

Basically the offer is £169, the usual for two nights over half term but I dont want to be kicked out if its wrong to sneak someone in.....

Massive advice needed

x

1066gull

Main reason i dont wanna pay for two heads as I am not sure if she is gonna accept my advances so I would turn it in to a holiday for one! But not at over £300 if it was just for me....

1066gull

And Bozza if you got any referral code for nsc hit me x

HovaGirl

I'll try a breakfast pie
Jul 16, 2009
West Hove
Unlikely you'd be able to "sneak" her in. Most Continental hotels lock their doors at night and you have to ring a bell to be let in. Then they would notice your companion. They'd probably notice her anyway. That's their job. She'd have to do without breakfast, too, because many hotels give you a little ticket to take to brekky. You need to clarify whether the price for your double room is per person or per room, and go from there.

mikeyjh

Dec 17, 2008
Llanymawddwy
Are you allowed to have someone with you or do I have to pay for two?

I am so confused when its a double room and the price is advertised per person

Basically the offer is £169, the usual for two nights over half term but I dont want to be kicked out if its wrong to sneak someone in.....

Massive advice needed

x

Is it that much money for two people to stay rather than 1? Rather unusual. Either way, you shouldn't have too much difficulty if its a relatively big hotel, no-one will take much notice..... There were 2 of us in a room in Milan last weekend, pretty sure I only booked for 1, no issues.....

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
You usually pay only slightly less for single occupancy, if anything. But anyway, why don't you know whether this bird is coming with you or not? Seems all very strange.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here