Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Booker rages at sorry seagulls

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
Thats just a list of football cliques, time to go Brooker !!

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
"It was good to get one over them," said Hunt. :salute: ****:salute:

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
HampshireSeagull said:
Brooker's already left. Went over the summer.

;)

:clap: :clap:

SID69

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton
It's all a load of o-ring I remember a time when certain "Albion fans" were calling for Lord Micky Adams head.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
SID69 said:
It's all a load of o-ring I remember a time when certain "Albion fans" were calling for Lord Micky Adams head.

Great post Sid. All these bloody knob heads slagging Bob off.

I don't think Bob should get the job as I think there are better candidates, BUT he is integral to the success of this club. The difficult job DK has is in convincing BB to stay and to carry on building the spine of the club which is the fantastic back room set up - that's why all players love it when they come here.

Italiaseagull

Jul 7, 2003
Sydney
"People will be doubting me now and will be doubting the players. I don't care, It's jobs for the boys thanks to Dick. I don't have to come in on Thursday because Charlie and Danny said so".

"I couldn't be bothered to pick them up for this game, but they did perform for me. But, as I said before, never write them off. There's still a long way to go,"

"The players are my mates, we like to piss about and don't take training seriously. We are all on good wages here, and Dick Knight cannot afford to replace the whole backroom staff, which means we've got jobs for life, savvy!,"

Booker told the club's official website.

Last edited:

Raphael Meade

Jul 5, 2003
Ex-Shoreham
'i'll come in on thursday'

do they get the day off for the cracking display last night then?

and if it was a day off surely the 'gaffer' should haul them in for extra circuits of stamner park!!

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Italiaseagull said:
"People will be doubting me now and will be doubting the players. I don't care, It's jobs for the boys thanks to Dick. I don't have to come in on Thursday because Charlie and Danny said so".

"I couldn't be bothered to pick them up for this game, but they did perform for me. But, as I said before, never write them off. There's still a long way to go,"

"The players are my mates, we like to piss about and don't take training seriously. We are all on good wages here, and Dick Knight cannot afford to replace the whole backroom staff, which means we've got jobs for life, savvy!,"

Booker told the club's official website.

That has got to be the worst post you have ever made

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Funny enough i read on text that booker said he couldn't have asked anymore out of the players after the bournemouth game ha ha what a joke and no wonder why we got stuffed at brentford as this is just how hinsh was.

Its clear he gets on to well with the players and is to soft!!!:nono:

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
brighton_b0y said:
didnt realise hunt wanted to join us?

O yeah he was 95% sure he was goner join until we found out it would go to a tribunal and pulled out.:angry:

Will we ever sign a player that says they want to join us i.e rougier,hunt and robinson all missed as usual.:censored:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here