Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

book signing

northstandnorth

THE GOLDSTONE
Oct 13, 2003
A272 at 85 mph
sure most of you will have got this from the club but just in case you arn't on the mailing list.

OFFICIAL NEWSFLASH FROM BRIGHTON AND HOVE ALBION FOOTBALL CLUB
NEW BOOK LAUNCH ON THURSDAY
Jake Robinson will be among the players at the Club Shop this Thursday signing copies of the Brighton & Hove Albion Miscellany.

Dean Cox, Dean Wilkins and Ian Chapman will also be on hand to sign copies of this ideal stocking filler.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
northstandnorth said:
Jake Robinson will be... signing copies of the Brighton & Hove Albion Miscellany... this ideal stocking filler.

Sorry, I'm confused. Is the book the stocking filler, or Jake? Bit harsh if so, he's not that small.

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
I went today, was good to meet Chappers, Wendy, Coxy and Jakey. Also got my ticket for the FA Cup. A couple of nice new sales assistants. And "Insider" was there as well.

Then I saw the Christmas lights being turned on at the Clock Tower. Nice to see them making an effort for once.

Good book by the way. Interesting read.

0,,10433~3042051,00.jpg

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Re: Re: book signing

bhafc99 said:
Sorry, I'm confused. Is the book the stocking filler, or Jake? Bit harsh if so, he's not that small.

I wouldn't complain either way ;)

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Downloaded Penguin said:
I went today, was good to meet Chappers, Wendy, Coxy and Jakey. Also got my ticket for the FA Cup. A couple of nice new sales assistants. And "Insider" was there as well.

Then I saw the Christmas lights being turned on at the Clock Tower. Nice to see them making an effort for once.
You must have gone in just after I went out.

bookxp1.jpg

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Nice lady behind the counter.:clap:

Good to see Wilkins taking an interest in the video on the screen which was showing Peter Ward banging them in.

Jake Robinson apparently has 5 sugars in his tea.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
And Coxy really is 2ft 6

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here