At the foot of the downs
26352.jpg

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Ha :thumbsup:

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Well maybe Frutos is giving them Transition training?

I just wonder why you and AIDS are the only 2 banned, even I go over there to inject some heterosexuality into the place occaisionally to Saefways consternation.

Did you turn down the big cheese's advances? All you have to say is "Yes I'll blow you", its not like he expects it signed and delivered by recorded delivery.

He'll forget the next moment when the next nubile 16 year old that looks like Quasimodo comes shambling in.

I just wonder why you and AIDS are the only 2 banned, even I go over there to inject some heterosexuality into the place occaisionally to Saefways consternation.

Did you turn down the big cheese's advances? All you have to say is "Yes I'll blow you", its not like he expects it signed and delivered by recorded delivery.

He'll forget the next moment when the next nubile 16 year old that looks like Quasimodo comes shambling in.

Who cares what safeway wanted me to say. NMH don't dance, looney.

NSP "we are wild and crazy guys, you can say what you like.... unless it's anti-poofs. You can insult women and be a sexist and use the 'c-word'...but not if it's about poofs - then it's completely whack, off limits and awful, a deadly serious matter".
Poofs. :jester::cheery::gossip: :ban:

SSC "you can't say anything unless I like it, and you can't say anything about SSC unless I like it. It's my site and I decide what goes, what's interesting, what is said on SSC, and....where's everyone GONE??" :tosser:

Bozza knows what's good for a good website, he's a silver surfer of the web North Shore, hangs loose, running coool. :cool: :thumbsup:

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove

You're a fan, then? :lolol:

NSP "we are wild and crazy guys, you can say what you like.... unless it's anti-poofs. You can insult women and be a sexist and use the 'c-word'...but not if it's about poofs - then it's completely whack, off limits and awful, a deadly serious matter".
Poofs. :jester::cheery::gossip: :ban:

Oh dear, looks like you've joined Mad Frank in the 'disillusional 50-somethings that really shouldn't be let near a PC' club. Tell you what though, Monkey Man, on the off chance that I (and everyone else on NSP) was wrong to take offence at your filth and that you were simply misunderstood, you've been un-banned so am welcome back any time you like. Reckon you can handle it? Personally I think not.

Bozza knows what's good for a good website, he's a silver surfer of the web North Shore, hangs loose, running coool. :cool: :thumbsup:

Aah, yes. NSC. A safe haven for racists, homophobes and social misfits everywhere.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here