Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bombay Mix

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Enjoyed best with beer.

I've found not many curry houses have it while your waiting for take away anymore, is this the bastards from the EU at work? If so they can all get to f***.

Knightsworld

Aug 19, 2003
WSU, just below the seagull.
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
Enjoyed best with beer.

I've found not many curry houses have it while your waiting for take away anymore, is this the bastards from the EU at work? If so they can all get to f***.

Noticed that myself, that was the whole point of getting a takeaway, stuff yourself with free bombay mix.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Bombay Mix is an asian marvel. The BEST Bombay Mix, amazingly, is also the cheapest. You can get an ENORMOUS sack of the stuff from the Pound Shop for, err, a pound. Its wonderfully spicey, has a bewildering variety to it, and has a satisfying crunch that is to die for.

Sit me down in front of a football match, with a can of wifebeater in one hand and a pile of Bombay Mix in my lap, and you won't hear a peep from me for a couple of hours.

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
bombay9kg.jpg

marvellous :clap2:

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Holland & Barrett now put sultanas in their bombay mix :(
I prefer mine without - what does everyone else think?

Chesney Christ

Sep 3, 2003
Location, Location
Bombay Mix is delicious but not a patch on KARACHI KRUNCH.

I highly reccomend it.

The best place to get it seems to be in off licences (random) or Asian-owned newsagents.

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
Enjoyed best with beer.

My local one does. Unfortunately it's right opposite a pub so you just know that all the blokes who go for a late night curry after the pub have been sticking their piss soaked fingers in there :sick: .

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
Victor Bhanerjee's notebook
Rambo said:
I prefer the 'Armand Van Helden' mix - its much better.

Is that designer label bombay mix?

Up 'ere in darkest Croydon you can get stacks of different varieties. From ones with just the split pea type things to ones with just the hard spaghetti type things. Hot, medium even some with a sugar content.

One word of warning..BM makes your breath stink so its a no-no if you plan to pull later on.

PM

Faldo

Jul 7, 2003
I bought a 1kg bag of the stuff on Sunday... nice, cheap, greasy packet - the way *god* (insert variation as necessary) intended.

*burp*

Hadlee

Oct 27, 2003
Southwick
I like the stuff ! although must avoid the nuts or else I turn green :ohmy:

Couple of years back thie Guy used to sit in the row in front of me (D Block) and almost every Saturday he would come in with this huge bag of Bombay mix, and proceed to offer in to everyone around him. He would then give me the whole bag with what was left, which I took home and shared with the Mrs on Sat night with our curry.

Anyone remember him ? have not seen him or his Girlfreind for a couple of seasons.

(last time I saw him was Bristol City at home in 2003 (1-4) he walked out at half time.

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
Victor Bhanerjee's notebook
Hadlee said:
I like the stuff ! although must avoid the nuts or else I turn green :ohmy:

Couple of years back thie Guy used to sit in the row in front of me (D Block) and almost every Saturday he would come in with this huge bag of Bombay mix, and proceed to offer in to everyone around him. He would then give me the whole bag with what was left, which I took home and shared with the Mrs on Sat night with our curry.

Anyone remember him ? have not seen him or his Girlfreind for a couple of seasons.

(last time I saw him was Bristol City at home in 2003 (1-4) he walked out at half time.

Did he walk before or after handing you the unfinished bag of the aforementioned 'mix'?

Did you ever stop to consider his urine tarnished fingers groping around the bombay mix before he gave the bag to you? Ewwwww!!!

Did he leave because of the game or the Bombay mix?

Hadlee

Oct 27, 2003
Southwick
In the BC game he did not have any ! but he always gave me the bag after everyone had put their grubby fingers in it.

He left because we went 0-3 down in about 10 minutes.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here