Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bolton bid for Zaha

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
We will sell him when the time and price is right:)
You're not in a position to fu*k around,how many championship players go for 5 mil+?
You're not minted and 5 million will help big time,he may stay and flop then you will regret it big time,buckley is a much better alround player and we would sell him for 4/5 mil.

You should do the decent thing now as he's 19 not 17:)

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
Nah . That would be tempting but its too soon for him to move .

Wouldn't be tempting, at all we'd have no time to reinvest money and we could get another few million for him in the summer.

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
You're not in a position to fu*k around,how many championship players go for 5 mil+?
You're not minted and 5 million will help big time,he may stay and flop the you will regret it,buckley is a much better alround player and we would sell him for 4/5 mil.

Don't be stupid. Read Parish's quotes.

He is worth far more than £5m. We can afford to keep him while his price rises. £5m now is of NO benefit to us as we can't spend it.

It's irrelevant - the bid was rejected "without any consideration"

Feb 14, 2010
Do you think they might contact some of the people they owed money to and offer them their money, or will they spend it on more players they cant afford on 11000 gates?

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
You're not minted and 5 million will help big time,he may stay and flop then you will regret it big time,buckley is a much better alround player and we would sell him for 4/5 mil.

Thanks for that bit of advice .

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Don't be stupid. Read Parish's quotes.

He is worth far more than £5m. We can afford to keep him while his price rises. £5m now is of NO benefit to us as we can't spend it.

It's irrelevant - the bid was rejected "without any consideration"
Like i said you will live to regret that,how the fu*k is he worth far more than 5 million?

2 million is about right,not been impressed with him to be fair so take the cash you plonkers:)

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
Do you think they might contact some of the people they owed money to and offer them their money, or will they spend it on more players they cant afford on 11000 gates?

We have had no gates of 11000 in the league for decades. We average 16000. We don't buy players we can't afford under CPFC2010. Stop being jealous because we've got a player worth a load of cash.

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
Like i said you will live to regret that,how the fu*k is he worth far more than 5 million?

2 million is about right,not been impressed with him to be fair so take the cash you plonkers:)

We've rejected the £5m. Thanks for the advice anyway.

Feb 14, 2010
We have had no gates of 11000 in the league for decades. We average 16000. We don't buy players we can't afford under CPFC2010. Stop being jealous because we've got a player worth a load of cash.

sorry mate, was it 12K for a league game this year.. stand corrected. You cant afford any players until you pay your debts. Not sure why you stil have a ground or any players worth money as if you owed me money then I wouldnt be happy about it.

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
sorry mate, was it 12K for a league game this year.. stand corrected. You cant afford any players until you pay your debts. Not sure why you stil have a ground or any players worth money as if you owed me money then I wouldnt be happy about it.

We owe nothing. We have no debts.

Feb 14, 2010
We owe nothing. We have no debts.

And why is that? ecause your club failed to pay people like St Johns Ambulance and forced them to take a small percentage of what they were owed, whilst keeping assets like Zaha and Selhurst. Disgraceful, questions need to be asked of the Adminstrator.

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
And why is that? ecause your club failed to pay people like St Johns Ambulance and forced them to take a small percentage of what they were owed, whilst keeping assets like Zaha and Selhurst. Disgraceful, questions need to be asked of the Adminstrator.

Clearly you are not familiar with the process - all clubs do the same. We didn't own Selhurst, we only bought it after we had come out of admin. Zaha was 16 at the time and worth very little. St. Johns were paid in full.

The administrator did a fantastic job.

Gwm

Oct 25, 2011
I can't see what all the fuss is about personally. 3 goals from 66 games !!!!

I think they are doing well at 5 million myself !

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Some unbelievable in the true sense of the word skill, maybe the same 2 over and over but then chris waddle made a career out of dipping his shoulder. Last year I thought he was very raw, this year he has filled out a bit and added a little end product to his game, as I said he needs to kick on now and go to the next level. The best thing about him in my opinion is that he scares the opposition, you can see when he is on form he is a potential match winner, possibly even international level eventually.

If I was a rival manager I'd offer 5 mill , no more and loan him back to Palace for 6 months to a year.
Johnny Williams on the other hand I would pay 10 million today no problem, he truly is a class act.
Sir Nigel...as much as Zaha can be good on the field...he also fades out for periods of the game....definitely not your best player...but in form he is quite good...but give me Buckley anyday...far better stats and he has been out injured for many games.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here