Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bolton bid for Zaha

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
My summary:

Zaha is good, but not worth £10m and won't be for at least a few more years, if ever.
He's has proven to be nothing more than a Craig Noone who has been slightly more profitable with his end product in terms of being double-marked, creating chances, exciting the crowd when he gets the ball, etc.
Who said he was worth £10m ? Hes good but not that good , yet !

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
I'm sure Craig Noone would attract a couple of £5m bids if our manager put gave him an outrageously high valuation.

It wouldn't surprise me if in the near future bids that high (or higher) are made for Dunk, Buckley, Forster-Caskey and potentially Agdestein.

I really doubt it. Your views are... interesting, and not shared by the football community.

It wouldn't surprise me if bids to the tune of £10m are made for Zaha next year. I doubt that any of those named will go for close to as much as Zaha/Williams eventually will.

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
I really doubt it. Your views are... interesting, and not shared by the football community.

It wouldn't surprise me if bids to the tune of £10m are made for Zaha next year. I doubt that any of those named will go for close to as much as Zaha/Williams eventually will.

Well I guess that's not too surprising from an established football academy, I just can't wait until ours gets up and running so we can produce an Oxlade-Chamberlain standard player.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
we have beaten 2 premiership teams in Newcastle and Sunderland and nearly beaten Liverpool
Yes, yes, no. I don't think we were even close to a draw with liverpool.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Reading the last page of this, I'm in more agreement with the Palace fans than Brighton :facepalm:
I think Palace have been offered more for Zaha than we have for a player (such is the nature of inflation). So what?

And to be honest, Palace do not have a reputation for selling their best players. They have a reputation for keeping their best players, then going into administration and letting down local businesses.

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
Reading the last page of this, I'm in more agreement with the Palace fans than Brighton :facepalm:
I think Palace have been offered more for Zaha than we have for a player (such is the nature of inflation). So what?

And to be honest, Palace do not have a reputation for selling their best players. They have a reputation for keeping their best players, then going into administration and letting down local businesses.

You had to ruin it when it was going so well! :lolol:

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Palace will regret not selling him as he's so overrated its unreal,they should take 5 million and be very grateful:)
We will sell him when the time and price is right:)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here