Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bolton bid for Zaha

Pinkie Brown

Wir Sind das Volk
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR 🇩🇪
I didn't think Abd was a fullback. Is he not a CB?
Can play anywhere across the back but is more accomplished in the centre imo. El Abd v Zaha in the mind games/physical battle? Get your money on A.E.A. :thumbsup:

Brighton lad through & through. If any player will be pumped up for this, it will be Adam. Just as long as he doesn't get too carried away & get carded! :eek:

Having said that, I would expect Calderon to be 'keeping watch' on Zaha with El Abd on the left?

BrickTamland

Mar 2, 2010
Brighton
Didn't we have Tanno on Zaha at the Amex? He must of done a decent job on him as I couldn't remember Zaha doing anything till the last 10 mins when Tanno went off injured.

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
Everyone says Zaha was great at the Amex but I really didn't think it was one of his better games. A lot of Palace fans said at half about how well he was being dealt with. Improved 2nd half but other than the long range shot that Casper probably should have stopped, he didn't really cause too much trouble from my memory. All went through Murray and Williams, and then Ambrose when he came on

Originunknown

BINFEST'ING
Aug 30, 2011
SUSSEX
Deluded opinions on here, mostly Palace but still. This guy is a 2 or 3m pound prospect at best. Maybe in 5 years time after he has premiership experience he will be worth the sums Parish seems to think he commands now. Should cash in

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
I agree, very sad indeed. I just can't help myself. The thought of 100s of sad surrey nigels crying into their cornflakes tomorrow morning after a heavy defeat and seeing their main overpriced asset (which they could've sold today) stretchered off gives me an erection.

We all have an evil side

Well it won't be our cheer-leaders will it...

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004
Regardless of what happens, their plans will be sufficiently messed up for this evening.

Bring it on.

dac1980

Sep 20, 2011
Hmmmm... ???Who would you rather have? Zaha or Buckley? I know who my money would be on to be the better player. So what would that make Super Will worth?

Only seen Zaha a couple of games, one of them being at the Amex, didn't think he looked so amazing that night (loved it when he got sent flying by bridders!!!), seems to have a bit of skill and no fear to to take people on but temperament is bad, I would have Buckley all day long as he looks a better all round team player.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here