Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bollywood responds to Prince Harry racial slur

Fazz62

Aug 27, 2008
Buzzer

Heres one that Prince Harry alledgedly mixed whilst stationed at Sandhurst!!

[yt]wXSWewD_apE[/yt]

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
'tis a truly beautiful and poetic language, is German, aural sexiness. So what do you reckon of my effort then Fazz?

Fazz62

Aug 27, 2008
And one just for Prince Phillip in case he is lurking on this board tonight!!......................................

[yt]NWyK_JU-100[/yt]

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Indians call people from Pakistan pakis. They really hate them. I think you have just insulted the Indian nation

It's an arthouse film. The whole purpose of the inflammatory language was to provoke the viewer into confronting their prejudices and preconceptions through the medium of dance. By juxtaposing an all Indian cast it uses subtlety and the obvious paradox that it throws up to further question Western attitudes to the problems of race and belonging.

Obviously.

Fazz62

Aug 27, 2008
'tis a truly beautiful and poetic language, is German, aural sexiness. So what do you reckon of my effort then Fazz?

Buzzer

"So what do you reckon of my effort then Fazz?"

Spot on! Particularly the dance routines.

Seen this? Pretty rare clip (as in English).

[yt]zLPbrSjiJI8[/yt]

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
It's an arthouse film. The whole purpose of the inflammatory language was to provoke the viewer into confronting their prejudices and preconceptions through the medium of dance. By juxtaposing an all Indian cast it uses subtlety and the obvious paradox that it throws up to further question Western attitudes to the problems of race and belonging.

Obviously.

No mate it was suggesting that asians were all Pakis. Which clearly they are not. Its like asians calling us frogs.

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove
In Spain I heard several locals they were off to the Paki shop without a care in the world.....Asked my brother who lives there and he said its normal behaviour.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Indians call people from Pakistan pakis. They really hate them. I think you have just insulted the Indian nation

Your not wrong there.When i worked for an airline catering company i couldn't believe the hatred.The Indian people all worked in the production areas and the Pakistanis in the wash up areas.They never mixed.Overall the Indian people were more friendlier.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here