Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bollocks...

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Shaved bollocks, or big fat hairy ones ?
Big fat hairy bollocks to Brighton & Hove Buses for not f***ing turning up at 23.52 in North Street as your neon sign PROMISED. I had to walk to Preston Street, go for a piss in a back alley where some woman SAW ME (I think she saw my COCK and EVERYTHING).

But well played to the japanese Kamikazi taxi driver who drove like a f***ing MANIAC along the seafront to get me home...less than a tenner from Preston Street to Fishersgate after midnight has to be some kind of record.

Last edited:

Strike

Sussex Border Front
Mar 12, 2004
Three Bridges, Crawley
Completely different story to mine I had a peaceful walk to Brighton Station. Got on the train 10 minutes before it left at 23:03 went to toilet in the trains toilets(imagine what bollocks I would have been in if I had another beer just before I left) and stayed a bit longer. Got back to Three Bridges station and got picked up by a friendly Indian cab driver, had a friendly conservation, and was home in 5 minutes. I payed £4.20 fare to get home I was home before. A pleasent Saturday night journey home.

Last edited:

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Easy 10 said:
But well played to the japanese Kamikazi taxi driver who drove like a f***ing MANIAC along the seafront to get me home...less than a tenner from Preston Street to Fishersgate after midnight has to be some kind of record.
Why didn't you phone me? I would have picked you up.

Oh yeah, you haven't got my number. Ho hum.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here