Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bohemia Brighton

Gullys Cats

Sausage by the sea!!!
Nov 27, 2010
NSC
Im going there for a friends birthday this Saturday, has anyone been there? is it any good?

Gullys Cats

Sausage by the sea!!!
Nov 27, 2010
NSC
Gracias senor. Doesn't sound promising for a stag do.

My first (and only) impression was that it was pretentious and there were far greater drinkeries to be had.

Great night, but for a stag do...NO.

Biffer

Jul 13, 2003
My wife had her bag stolen there a few weeks ago and the manager said they've been targetted recently, so watch out !!!

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
When I first saw the press for this place I thought it looked utter wank and very footballer's wives; just take look at the gallery photos on their website and you will see what I mean. Sophisticated was a press release buzzword but the people in the photos look anything but and the owners look like caricatures of nightclub owners. A friend went recently and confirmed everything I felt.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
they dont like groups of blokes at all, and the only place in Brighton I have found that have a no trainers policy

1901 Club has a no trainers policy but thankfully they do let groups of blokes in.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
they dont like groups of blokes at all, and the only place in Brighton I have found that have a no trainers policy

This, no trainers... err f*** off, wouldnt waste your time, always enjoyed the relaxed feel around town, this place is quite clearly trying to be wanky, hopefully it will go to shit.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest

To be fair we were with Radd who looks about 12 so it was probably an excuse.

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
How on earth can a place called 'Bohemia' have a 'no trainers' policy? If it was called 'Stuffed Shirts' or 'Prats' I could understand it, but 'Bohemia'? Surely they should insist that you only wear tatty trainers or something like clogs.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here