BOGOF it's a bargain...it's sale of the bleedin century

Jesus Gul

Feb 23, 2004
on club shop on all shirts and training kit from last year

couple of kids hoodies duly purchased for my brats:clap2:

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Yeah got the commemorative top and a wind cheater style tracksuit top... bargain!

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
does anyone want to go half on a shirt? i want one for a bar in south of france that i go to every year. i have my own and loads of other stuff and no need for more!

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Chesterfield
I'm up for going halfs with someone with the shirts. Out of interest do we do the gold gk shirt in short sleeved? I think it'd look amazing

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
This is another reason why I'm proud of this club.

Ordered away top age 10 for the little ozzygull and a new home shirt for me on Monday with the bogof deal online

Arrived Tuesday, fantastic, unfortunatly the age 10 shirt was too big so sent it back same day and asked for a smaller one.

Thursday the replacement shirt arrived.

What great service :bowdown:

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.
They have also donated a load of training kit to Sports Dreams in George street, fairly cheap prices.

I love Sports Dreams, you can always get a piece of player/staff worn training kit or an old style shirt to bolster your collection or a pair of El-Abds boots for example. Last time i went in they had a factory second on the current home shirt for a tenner and it all goes to AITC so a very worthy cause. I also love the fact that they pester all the other 92 for stuff which is great to see. I think SuperPhil actually lives behind the racks in there.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here