Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bobby's Scored

Seagull over NZ

Jul 7, 2003
Bristol
Indeed a cracker. Also, anyone else notice how he was the first to congratulate every goalscorer when they scored. Looks like he is really enjoying himself at West Ham. Good on yer Bobby !

Reading Posh

Sophisticated rhetorician
Jul 8, 2003
Off M4 J11
Lush said:
Was a young nippy winger last time I saw him. Went to Spurs from - Peterborough?

Correctamundo :clap:

And Spurs swapped him for Kanoute thus avoiding a sell-on as a result :censored:

His first hat-trick in professional football.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Zammo's class will start to show now that he is getting regular footie.

Good luck to West Ham even if that twat Pardew is there.

lincs seagull

Feb 25, 2004
boston
And Spurs swapped him for Kanoute thus avoiding a sell-on as a result :censored:

Ok my bitter friend but spurs did the same to us with the mighty bobster but we are happy that hes doing well like ever Albion fan knew he would.

We all know what a bunch of wankers spurs are when they ripped us off with the sale of zamo

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
lincs seagull said:

The deal was with Jermain Defoe going from West ham to Spurs. Kanoute has been at Spurs since last summer.

lincs seagull

Feb 25, 2004
boston
bhafc99 said:
The deal was with Jermain Defoe going from West ham to Spurs. Kanoute has been at Spurs since last summer.

I am not up with the comings and goings of those cockney boys only going on what has been said earlier

to be honest it still does not excuse spurs from shafting us over the mighty 25 do you not agree as you see i am not overly bitter:bounce:

Reading Posh

Sophisticated rhetorician
Jul 8, 2003
Off M4 J11
lincs seagull - I know Spurs did the same for Bobby, that's why I drew attention to the "serial nature" of their dealings.

bhafc99 - wrong mate, Etherington went to West Ham in a cash + player (Kanoute) deal 4th August 2003 :) He was valued at £500k as a result.

CP 0 3 BHA

Nov 28, 2003
Northants
Class goal - and the sort of strike he used to get against second division defences for us - and he was effectively playing against a second division defence last night. in fact his three hammers goals were against Div II standard back lines :lolol:

SeagullSimon

Jul 5, 2003
Kent Uni; Bexhill
well done Bobby - keep it up! :clap:

lincs seagull

Feb 25, 2004
boston
Reading Posh said:
lincs seagull - I know Spurs did the same for Bobby, that's why I drew attention to the "serial nature" of their dealings.

Well we are in agreement that spurs are scum espically in there very successful hoddle period.

but look on the bright side two class players have been given the chance to show there talents if they go up lets hope they show spurs what they lost:smokin:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here