Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bobby & Spurs? It's ok not be grown up about these things, isn't it?

twickers

Jul 17, 2003
Wish Bobby all the very best, yes of course I do. Marvel at his contribution to Brighton, I'm sure this will upset some of you, but surpasses even Ward. :clap2: No the problem I have, and I should know better, is Spurs. Why of all clubs Spurs?:nono: Why couldn't it be...well not Spurs. I should grow up, but forgive me I expected better. Am I the only one?

bob monkhouse

Hmmmm........
Jul 6, 2003
Liphook
Although its the prem. I think he could have chosen a better club to progress with - I mean Glenn Hoddle !!!!!!!

Hilton

Jul 5, 2003
Norman, Oklahoma
I'm pleased that he's gonna have a chance to show people what he can really do, but can't see he's gonna have a great season with Spurs, another season with nothing to play for i suspect. Definatly think Charlton or someone else on the rise would have been a better move.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Cant see him starting too many games unless Keane and the Postman get injured. Problem is that Spurs midfield is woeful so he will be feeding on scraps ...........and miss the creative input from the likes of Charlie Oatway and the Welsh Wizard

Rich Suvner

Skint years RIP
Jul 17, 2003
Worthing
Although I wish Bobby all the best (as he totally deserves it), I dislike Spurs intensly because of their moany, fickle, stuck-in-the-past supporters. I hope they lose loads of games 4-3 with Bobby baggin loads of goals so he can get a move to a better club!

But as said elsewhere, I can think of worse clubs. He's going to be learnin off some talented staff and players. Just hope the fans give him a break as it'll probably take some time to settle in - it is afterall, another big leap, regardless how talented I believe him to be.

Windmill

Jul 6, 2003
Tadley, Nr Reading
4 million quid would have been nice. Personally I don't give a monkey's where he's gone, I just hope we don't get ripped off - again.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here