Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bob Booker

brightonbc

Sep 2, 2006
portslade
Mcgee Good riddance:wave:

Bob Booker thank you for all your hard work over the last few years, and your loyalyty and support towards the club.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Bob Booker = top man in my book.
Cheers for all you've done for the club in what has been a succesful period despite no ground. Cheers for the Freddie Mercury impression at the championship celebrations. Oh and cheers for the free tickets.

saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall
booker has done a fantastic job over the years but im afraid i do think he had got a bit stale and needed a fresh challange

D

Deleted member 2719

You will be remembered as one of our most successful assistants and i hope you go on to find a great new challenge and most of all i am sorry that MM brought you down with him.

Best of Luck.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Agreed. I liked Bob

How long was he with club?

:clap:

Screaming J

He'll put a spell on you
Jul 13, 2004
Exiled from the South Country
brightonbc said:
Mcgee Good riddance:wave:

Bob Booker thank you for all your hard work over the last few years, and your loyalyty and support towards the club.

Hear hear. A bit regretful that McGhee's downfall has taken him down as well. But his star was probably on the wane as Wilkins rises. Do you think whoever gets the Managers job might have to accept Dean as Assistant Manager? Don't think Dick would go for him permanent though after the Wood and Hinshelwood debacles.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Thanks Bob - a consistent factor in our success over recent years.

2 championships and the playoff win - two seasons in the Championship - Good luck in the future. :clap:

Al Bion

What's that in my dustbin
Sep 3, 2004
Up North
Thanks Bob :clap2:

You did a good job in difficult circumstances. Best wishes for the future to you and your family.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
I feel sorry for Bob. A total legend. A victim of association with McGhee and the general need for a breath of fresh air. Thanks so much for everything (except that away defeat at Brentford!).

Fran Hagarty

Jul 5, 2003
Mid Sussex
Thanks, Bob, for all you've done. Really sorry to hear the news. Good luck for the future.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Sorry to see him go but we need a clear out and a change of heart at BHAFC - bye

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here