Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bob Booker

vitusvivi

May 30, 2008
Why is this man in the dugout every week? I thought he was the reserve team coach? What's he doing in there coaching the first team for?! He's non league standard, our club is going nowhere with him involved. Everyone knows it. Bloom just doesn't. Yet.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Everyone knows it. Bloom just doesn't.

This is a contadiction of terms.

'Everyone' means every single one, without exception, so how can Bloom not know it?

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Why is this thread on NSC every week is what I what to know...

SittingbourneSeagull

Dec 27, 2007
Sittingbourne
Watch out, the first team won on Tuesday so need to look further for someone to have a go at. I know Bob Booker ... again.

When are people going to realise that Booker and White are here because Slade wants them, end of.

oh ah stantona

Oct 19, 2008
the words f**king Twat come to mind remember our back to back promotion s Bob was a big part of our most sucessfull recent years 7 managers can't be all wrong

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Given the choice of Booker or White for assistant manager I'd take Booker every time, mind you, I'd rather someone else.

backson

Registered Mis-user
Jul 26, 2004
Is this the Bob who's in charge of the unbeaten, thats unbeaten, reserves?

Just checking

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Given the choice of Booker or White for assistant manager I'd take Booker every time, mind you, I'd rather someone else.

Trigger, don't know why but for some reason I don't think you care much for DW! (Just a feeling I have. Could be wrong:jester:)

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Question: When did Bob Booker become the bad guy?

How do we, who are not behind the scenes, know that he is no good?

king Wombat

Nov 9, 2003
wombat world
Why i
s this man in the dugout every week? I thought he was the reserve team coach? What's he doing in there coaching the first team for?! He's non league standard, our club is going nowhere with him involved. Everyone knows it. Bloom just doesn't. Yet.

Enjoy your spell in twat club.

first rules of twat club - there is no twat club.

2nd rule of twat club - spout ill informed bullshit based upon other ill informed bullshit.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Watch out, the first team won on Tuesday so need to look further for someone to have a go at. I know Bob Booker ... again.

When are people going to realise that Booker and White are here because Slade wants them, end of.

Spot on, they are two of Albions most loyal and hardworking employees and deserve better than the stick they get on here.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Look he actually said what he did in the Wallsall(?) programme.

It involved such gems as : making sure the players know where to report to on away games for the pick up points. Make sure that the kits are ready and that Russell doesnt have to worry about things on matchday other than prepare the team.

In other words secretary. But Im sure his Freddie Mercury STILL goes down a storm.

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
I will have a chance to ask him myself now, he's coming to play in a charity game next Sunday the 25th, at Seaford FC, along with Russell and a load of Albion Old boys, perhaps including Bradley Walsh .

Actually I thought BW played for Brentford??

I will post a full advance report on this game separately if allowed.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here