Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Boa Morte's pop at Sullivan

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
I had the sound down low on MOTD last night and had sunk a few glasses of wine, but I'm sure Boa Morte had a pop at Sullivan in his post-match interview. Pretty bold move if he did and I doubt he'll be there next season off the back of that little outburst. ???

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Yeah, heard it on Five Live this morning. Basically saying just cos Sullivan "has money doesn't give him the right to say what he wants".

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
thought he spoke quite well, doubt he will be there next season after saying it though

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Yes he did, Sullivan is a Twat and really needs to stop talking shit.

But there are about 70,000 reasons a week why an average / poor player like Boa Morte should just be waking up every day and giving thanks for the man who signs his cheques.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
i can think of 20 million reasons why Sullivan can say pretty much what he likes.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
But there are about 70,000 reasons a week why an average / poor player like Boa Morte should just be waking up every day and giving thanks for the man who signs his cheques.
I don't buy that argument.

I remember that anecdote about Joe Cole's dad putting up with some moron swearing at Cole for the whole game. When JC's dad asked if he'd mind toning it down, the bloke responded that he'd paid his £35 and could say what he liked. At which point, JC's dad took £35 from his pocket, pointed at the 14 year old boy by the side of this gobby tosser, and said "is that your son?"

Last edited:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

I remember that anecdote about Joe Cole's dad putting up with some moron swearing at Cole for the who game. When JC's dad asked if he'd mind toning it down, the bloke responded that he'd paid his £35 and could say what he liked. At which point, JC's dad took £35 from his pocket, pointed at the 14 year old boy by the side of this gobby tosser, and said "is that your son?"

I SO hope that is a true story. :bowdown: Daddy Cole.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

I remember that anecdote about Joe Cole's dad putting up with some moron swearing at Cole for the whole game. When JC's dad asked if he'd mind toning it down, the bloke responded that he'd paid his £35 and could say what he liked. At which point, JC's dad took £35 from his pocket, pointed at the 14 year old boy by the side of this gobby tosser, and said "is that your son?"
What he tried to buy himself a boy, for the afternoon?.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here