Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Blue Brazil Shirt/Dark Lettering Help

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Bonjour,
Popped into some shop in Churcheill Centre and the Blue Brazil top is £30 but the annoying thing is the top of the back is white with small airholes, so wondering if:
a) can you still get lettering done on it?
b) what shop/place does Dark lettering? as white lettering from the Club Ship would look crap!

Still migth check out the club shop as the lettering did/does have a faint tint of Silver outlining so it might not be too bad.

COWDENBEATH before you ask :thumbsup:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
you can? GENIUS, I'll check it out tomorrow, thanks mate!

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
a) I don't know

b) I don't know either.

Just buy a Cowdenbeath shirt you skinflint.:salute:

D'Angelo Saxon

SW19ULLS
Jul 30, 2004
SW19
Marc, do you have any link with Cowdenbeath at all, or is it just a random obsession you have?

Thats even more illogical than me supporting a Manchester team because my surname is Manchester.

I don't by the way.

(Support any Manchester team, that is...)

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
lol Trigger YES they do ;)

Commander....thats for next year, I just know the Brazil top with the 'BEATH on the back would be AMAZING :thumbsup:

Saxon, been my adopted 2nd team for years, my mates and I started following them for no reason and we very nearly bought their strip a few years back for our sunday team. They've stuck we me ever since, cant explain it other than that!

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Swift Sports in the Old Steine do dark coloured lettering FYI.

They did the guilty deed on my Butters shirt :D

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
I've just gone and checked all my Albion shirts, and DUFFY is in black on every single one of them....

I never specifically asked for dark lettering so it must be the default.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
MYOB, I've always got white lettering on my shirts and never noticed dark colours but I will take a look tomorrow.

hehe cool thanks Edna :thumbsup:

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Did you ask for white lettering?

I've always ordered by phone or online and never specified a lettering colour, and its always been black, as have the numbers.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
nah just wandered in and asked for lettering and they gave me white! Hence I did'nt know if they did dark colours

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Maybe the floor staff like white and the phone staff like black?

White lettering would look a bit gash anyway, what with half the shirt being white.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
MYOB said:
Maybe the floor staff like white and the phone staff like black?

White lettering would look a bit gash anyway, what with half the shirt being white.

think thats why the silver outlining compliments it abit and it looks just fine, but on an all white background like the Brazil top it might look shite. Its the airholes I'm worried about, reckon the lettering can still be done on them?

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
White with silver outlining??

I've *never* seen an Albion shirt with white/silver outlined letters. You been on the waccy baccy again Crabbers?

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
lol no, its on one of my old Skint shirts so maynot be in use anymore....saying that it might be on my recent AFC LIZARD top, its only light silver but noticeable.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Re: Re: Blue Brazil Shirt/Dark Lettering Help

Trigger said:
Our club have a ship? :ohmy:

So why are they using coaches then, they could sail to the coastal clubs - Sunderland, Plymouth, West Ham - to save some money

:jester:

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
I can't get my sodding digital camera and windows to work together so I can't upload the photo I've just taken on the lettering on this seasons shirt, but the letters are black and the numbers are black with silver braiding on the edges.

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
CARBERS, I've only got one thing to say.....

GRETNA

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here